Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez

After Smalls gave Bill the Murderer's signed ball, things worked out between the Father and son.

Carlos was arrested and Dani moved in with Mr. Mertle and Hercules finally having a real home.

She also found out she was pregnant. Sure she was young, but they made it work and became great parents.

The sandlot crew would continue to play no matter who left. They never replaced anyone and always kept the game going.

Yeah-Yeah's parents had shipped him off to military school and after the Army he became on of the pioneering developers of bungee jumping.

They all knew why.

Bertram got really into the '60s, and no one ever saw him again.

The Timmon brothers became an architect and a contractor and also became multimillionaires for inventing mini-malls.

When Squints grew up he married Wendy Peffercorn and now they have 9 kids together. They bought Vincent's Drugstore and still own it to this day.

Ham became a professional wrestler called The Great Hambino.

DeNunez played triple-A ball, but never got to the majors. He owns his own business and coaches his sons little league team called The Heaters.

Hercules live to be 199 years old in Dogs years. And when Rocki had Ruth he became like her guard dog.

Sadly, Benny moved away as well, but Benny and Dani always made plans to see each and spend time as a family with Ruth.

Smalls was the last to move away and when he did, the Sandlot was still there.

After Benny and Dani pickled the Beast, their reputation spread all over town. From then on they were known as the jet couple. Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez and Dani "The Jet" Ruth. And the nicknames stuck with them for the rest of their lives.

"Now pinch running for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez. It is the clutch situation the season. They say The Jet's lost a step or two, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some fireworks here."

Benny slowly start to try and steal bases.

Dani smiles and Smalls, the announcer does the same as he notices Benny. "The Jet's got a suicide lead and..."

Benny runs to the next base.

"And there he goes! He's stealing home! I don't see it! I don't believe it! He's stealing home!"

Dani stands up and cheers her husband. "Go, Benny! Go, Baby!"

Her oldest Ruth yells out. "You've got this dad!"

The younger ones doing the same. "Go, Daddy!"

"He's stealing home and they don't see him! The pitch!"

Benny runs as fast as he can and slides onto home nearly getting tapped out, but is safe. "He hit the dirt! He's safe! Safe!"

Dani cheers him on even louder. "That's my Husband! You go baby!"

"I don't believe it! The Jet stole home! The Jet stole home!"

The Dodgers lift Benny onto their shoulder and carry him, cheering him on.

Dani looks to her kids and smiles widely. "Kids, look what Daddy did. He won the game."

Dani listens to her kids shout with glee cheering him on. She looks back down to Benny and sees him blow all them kiss.

Dani smiles as the kids do the same back to him.

It was later on that day when Dani saw Benny walking up to her and her five kids.

Ruth was the oldest and she was 15.

Benjamin "Benny" Jr. was 12.

Georgie was 8.

Wendy was 5.

And Frankie, the youngest was 3.

The 5 kids all rushed to hug him as Dani smiles at exchange.

Once she makes it over to her family, Benny smiles at his wife. "There's my beautiful wife."

Dani just rolls her eyes and smiles as she kisses him.

Their kids all groan in disgust, but Dani and Benny just laugh. "All right. Let's go home."

The Rodriguez family all nod and hold hands as they walk to their car.

After a long day of playing baseball, Benny wanted to spend time with his family.

The Rodriguez family had watch a movie putting all the kids and even Dani to sleep.

Benny took a minute to look at his family.

He had always wondered how did he get so lucky. He had a beautiful wife and kids that meant the world to him.

Benny decided that he would put all the kids in their beds allowing Dani to rest

Dani only woke up when she felt Frankie being pulled out from under her arm. She wakes up to see Benny picking up their youngest child and smiles. "Did we fall asleep again?"

Benny quietly chuckles as he nods. "Yeah. Even Ruth."

Dani chuckles. "Well carry on then."

Benny nods as he smiles before taking Frankie to his room.

Dani softly smiles at what a great father Benny is. He helped her raise Ruth and 4 other kids.

She was pulled out of her thought by her husband himself. "What are you thinkin' about?"

Dani smiles as Benny sits next to her. "Just thinking about what a great father you are. I wonder what the kids and I did to deserve you."

Benny chuckles mimicking Dani from years ago. "Just lucky I guess."

Dani laughs and does the same. "Yeah. Very lucky."

Benny smiled as he leaned in and kissed his wife, her doing the same.

They hadn't had much time alone since they had kids and Benny started playing baseball professionally, so this moment was rare.

Benny had decided he would take advantage of it.

He slowly and softy pushed Dani onto the couch so she was laying on her back. Benny let his hands roam his wife's body as he kissed down her jaw to her neck.

Dani slightly giggled at action and lightly tried to push Benny back. "Benny. We can't do this here. Remember what happened the last time we did."

Benny chuckles against Dani's skin remembering how she got pregnant with Georgie shortly after they had some "fun" on couch. "Yeah, I know. That's what I want."

He goes back to kissing her neck and Dani continues to try and push him back. "Benny, seriously. I think we have enough kids. Besides it's been a long day and I am exhausted."

Benny sighs pulling away to look at Dani. "Okay. Okay. So what are we gonna do?"

Dani just smiles. "Can you just hold me please?"

Benny nods and immediately flips them over so that Dani is laying on his chest.

The couple snuggle and cuddle up to each other, enjoying the small moment they were having.

Dani lets out a long sigh.

How did she get so lucky to have this family. 5 beautiful kids and an amazing husband.

She finally had everything she could ever want and she was happy.

Dani's story may not have had such a great beginning, but it did have a happy ending.