chapter five

Stephanie POV

" Ayanna I'm going out for a run OK Ayanna" I said

" OK be careful " Ayanna said

" I will " I said back

I already have on my running outfit which is a black sports bra black leggings and black & white Nike shoes and my hair was pin into a bun so I'm good I put on my North Face sweater that has pockets in the inside I put my phone in the pockets that is in the inside of my North Face sweater I grabbed my bluetooth headphones is put it in my ass I hooked up my bluetooth and phone I want on my vibe playlist that on my spotify accounts my Spotify was playing All hands on deck by : Tinashe I walk downstairs I grab my house keys off the coffee table I put my keys in my jacket pocket I walk out side of my house I lock the house door and start to do my night run....

August Alsina POV

I park my car near her house I turn off my engine and stared at her house she came out of her house and start to jog I put the white cloth in my pants pocket and got out of my car I ran to catch up to her " stop " I said she stopped " your that August Alsina guy you do night r--" she was cut off when I put the white cloth over her nose and she past out .....

_____________________