C H A P T E R S E V E N : P A R T III

"Bull-fucking-shit"

"Bull-fucking-shit"

Tre lets out a disbelieving laugh, annoyance laced in his tone—as he glares daggers down at the neon green ping pong ball that's staggered on the table, like that's somehow going to change the outcome.

Gritting his teeth as his runs a hand through the brown-blonde strands of hair. "Fuck" He mutters audibly—visibly fuming as he snatches the solo cup of the table, gulping down the contents inside.

I can't help but laugh because he's pissed.

My lips turn up at the corners as a scowls because this shit is funny to me, he's been boasting all night—talking shit for the past thirty minutes. It's entertaining get under his skin even more.

It's me and Andre vs. Tre and Keegan, who might I say currently looks like he couldn't tell you his left from his right. If the way his shots are sloshed and off chartered is any indication, but honestly I'm probably right behind him with the half of bottle of fireball and cups of beer I've chugged. With three years of practice under my belt and enough early morning hangovers and drunken mishaps you learn your limits.

"Well this is fucking bullshit, it's defective or something" He counters, like that's the most logical answer.

"Nah" I muse, "your just ass at the game Carter" my lips pull into a smirk, as he groans disapprovingly sound, muttering whatever before clasping his hands together focusing back on the game.

"Yo get your shit together T" Keegan scowls, nudging his shoulder.

"Dude, I got this would you calm the fuck down" Carter scolds back, I have to dial back the laughter because their expressions are so serious.

"Can you two pussy's stop arguing so we can get back to the game" D' Andre rebuts, as the noise of the crowd drowns out the rest.

The living room is dimly lit, the faintest bit of light shadowing from the kitchen. Strobe lights hang from the banisters and staircase, highlighting the room in a multicolored array of flashing lights various blues, reds and greens.

Scanning the room, my eye's looking over the dancing bodies grinding against each other, a group of girls linger near the staircase, one with hella curly hair grabbing my attention — as her friend leans into her ear, eyes lingering towards my direction before her friend looks over her shoulder, giving me a sinful grin.

Damn

I tip my chin, either I'm horny as hell or I'm looking for a distraction.

Probably both to be honest as I shift looking  towards the front.

My gaze shifts towards the door—the attention and atmosphere seeming to almost change, as my eyes fall on a pair of undeniably blue ones that seemed to worm their way into my thoughts as of lately.