Chapter 1: New School

Start from the beginning

I bowed and sat down. For some reason, I saw multiple girls begin to blush as there was some guys *(With no eyes lol)* who were giving tsks and death threats. 

I was given my schedule by my teacher as I saw I had math, Japanese history, and Literature in the morning. However, it would be even more lax than my previous school meaning that studying meant nothing at this point. 

There was still time in homeroom, as a collection of multiple female students circled my desk. 

???: Hey, how tall are you?

???: You play the piano, so cool!

I heard the continuous chirping of classmates who didn't know the first thing about personal space. However, it seems that I am a bit more popular than I was in my previous school, which didn't make much sense but whatever. 

Me: I'm around 180 cm and I played the piano when I was little

As I was combatting against the constant attention, a bell rung, signifying a change in class. So I got up. 

Me: Well, there goes the bell. 

I left the classroom as I continued my day through tedious classes and other conversations with others. However, I found all of them to be annoying and tedious to talk with as all my male classmates talked about was sex and all the female classmates wanted to know was my height or my relationship status. It was tiring to say the least. 

The day seemed to be like this, however, it started to calm down as I satisfied there curiosities. This was the kind of life I strived to attain: not popular, but not a loner either.

At the conclusion of the day, I made my way to my assigned locker as I opened it and left some books inside. I turned around and saw a group of guys from my math class come up to me. 

???: You're the new student right?

Me: I am. Do you need something from me?

???: Yeah. We do. 

Me: What is it?

???: Please teach us your ways!!!

Me: Huh?

???: You've been here one day and had more success than all of us! Please!

Me: No thank you. I have better things to do.

I left them there as they looked defeated. What is going on today? This school must be pretty strange if a person like myself is considered popular. However, it may be because every single male in this school has one thing on their minds: sex. 

Before, I wasn't able to join a single club. I would like to join at least one, preferably if they have a literature club. I did, however, want to check there library to see what kind of books they keep.