At that time, he had just "exited" and returned home. Although he had several million in his body, it was not enough to pay the loan shark. His father was still waiting for the second operation in the hospital. His mother had grayed her hair because of family affairs. After catching it, his brother had nowhere to go and almost committed suicide by jumping off the building.

    He used all his relationships to ask for help, but because he had been doing research abroad for a long time, and most of his contacts were abroad, there was no one who could help him in this area at home.

    At the most desperate time, it was Shen Liuchen who found him and helped him deal with that person.

    He transferred his father to Jinrong Hospital to provide the best treatment environment.

    It was also at that time that he willingly signed a fifty-year "sales contract" with Shen Liuchen. When he learned that Shen Liuchen asked him to do the research, he was very reluctant, but there was no way to refuse.

    The life of their family was given by Shen Liuchen.

    And now, Shen Liuchen actually said that he wanted to return his freedom?

    Zhu Shengzhi bowed deeply to Shen Liuchen: "I will study it seriously."

    Shen Liuchen looked at his watch.

    Just now when Zhu Shengzhi came, he was still cooking in the kitchen, and now the rice should be almost cooked, he is going to cook.

    Ordered the next thing to the assistant, and he lifted his foot and walked to the door.

    As soon as he walked to the door, Zhu Shengzhi's voice came from behind him.

    "President, after completing this project, I only hope that you can give me a holiday so that I can travel with my family."

    Shen Liuchen's footsteps paused slightly.

    "As long as I am not allowed to return to the Purgatory Project, if there are other projects to study in the future, they can be handed over to me." Zhu Shengzhi said.

    Although he and Shen Liuchen signed a 50-year lease, Shen Liuchen will give him a large commission every year, enough for their family to live.

    Moreover, when they were doing experiments, Shen Liuchen always provided them with the most advanced equipment nowadays. As a half-scientific maniac, he enjoys doing research in the environment provided by Shen Liuchen.

    "If you are sure," Shen Liuchen said: "We can modify the contract."

    "Thank you, President."

    The assistant later bought a foldable wooden table and put it on the bed to temporarily serve as a dining table.

    Although Shen Liuchen's cooking today did not contain chili, it was very suitable for Song Jinxi's taste. She ate a piece of meat and swallowed it before saying,

    "So you let that scientific genius study medicine for dysmenorrhea?"

    Shen Liuchen nodded slightly.

    "When the medicine is researched out, you won't have to be so painful." He said.

    He was holding a copy of the medical record sent by Jin Rong. It was a whole narrative of women's dysmenorrhea cases, which recorded various sequelae caused by dysmenorrhea, which made him frown.