Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ᴠs Kʏᴏᴛᴏ - 9

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Gojou-sensei, but I think I'll manage with them somehow." - Y/n said, reassuring him.

"I hope so too, but if things were to go way too further just tell me, okay?"

Y/n nodded. - "Is there anything else?" - She asked.

"No. I wanted to see you before all the students take you away from me." - Gojou said in a joking manner.

Y/n sighed. - "If there's nothing else, then please excuse me." - She said, heading to the door.

"Y/n, wait!" - Gojou stuck out his arm as if he tried to reach for Y/n.

"What?" - She stopped and turned around.

"Don't understand me wrong, I've said you were one of the things, in this situation the person, to scare me the most, though this was from long time ago. But now you really left a different impression and this made me understand how foolish it would have been of me if I didn't get to know you better. You are actually an amazing and really strong person, right, Y/n? You have my respect for you." - He said as he wore a soft smile.

"This made me shiver, please stop." - Y/n said emotionlessly with kind of a disgusted look.

"How rude of you!" - Gojou said, faking a cry. Then he returned to his usual state. - "I'm not kidding, though. You have really changed, Y/n. And in a better way, in fact. I hope you will feel safer soon and share with me more about your past."

Y/n nodded.

"Well, now you are free to go." - He said smiling.

As she was about to take her leave, Gojou walked close to her and hugged her from behind. - "Just know that you can trust us. No matter what has happened in your past, it's your past now. You have all first and second years and me, of course. So if there's something bothering you, don't hesitate, come and share with me any time."

A tear fell down on Y/n's cheek as she held his arms. - "Th-thank you, Gojou-sensei."

He smiled and after tightening his hug for a moment, he released her. - "Take care, Y/n-chan." - He said with a warm smile on his face.

Y/n nodded at his words and smiled back at him. After that she took her leave and joined the first and second years in the yard.

"Oh, Y- Kanako! You are back!" - Itadori shouted after seeing her.

Y/n nodded.

"Our practice with the others will start soon. Are you ready?" - Maki asked.

She nodded again.

"Did she swallow her tongue or something?" - Mai made fun of her.

"I prefer saving my words for something important instead of making air to my mouth. Is it hard for you to shut up? Or you like to show off the small amount of knowledge and culture you have?" - Y/n returned Mai's mock, making everyone shocked as some laughed at how she managed to shut and embarrass Maki's twin.

"Well said, Kanako!" - Maki complimented her.

Y/n sat down between Itadori and Kugisaki and felt pleased inside as she watched the amusing face of the frustrated Zenin.

"She seems like an interesting one." - Toudou pointed out as he was still laughing at how Y/n managed to shut Mai's mouth.

"She is!" - Added Itadori without noticing how he got the attention of few of the students including Y/n.

"Oh? Does my best friend, perhaps, have a liking to her?" - He asked Itadori with a smirk.

"E-eh?" - Itadori got surprised by the question as it made him blush a lot. - "A-as a friend, o-of course!" - He stuttered while saying it.

"Just as a "friend"?" - Kugisaki made fun of him.

"Ah, young love~" - Panda joined.

"Let him be, maybe something will come out from this one day~" - Maki joined in too.

"Okaka." - Inumaki joined in agreement too.

Their words made Itadori's face even redder while Y/n just stood there with her emotionless expression.

Fushiguro sighed. - "Cut it already." - He said.

"Woo~ Lover number two is jealous~" - Kugisaki said, making fun of now blushing Fushiguro.

"I-I never said I liked her!" - He almost yelled at her, annoyed.

"But your expression right now is saying otherwise~" - Maki teased him too.

"Leave them alone, this is getting nowhere." - Y/n said without emotions in her words.

"Eh~ Do you, perhaps, like one or maybe both of them?" - Kugisaki asked, making the two boys even more flustered.

"As Itadori said only as friends." - Y/n answered her question simply. With this it seems as if she calmed down the boys a bit.

"Is it really just as "friends"?" - Maki asked.

"Yes." - Y/n stated without any other explanation. But this seemed as if it made the two boys a bit sad.

"No matter if you do or do not, or whether they like you or don't." - Toudou began crossing his arms. - "I wouldn't mind if Itadori did." - He added as he put his left hand on his leg and pointed at Itadori with his other one.

"Eh?" - Itadori looked at him confused.

"You seem like an interesting person, even though you don't show much, your body says enough." - He finished with a smirk.

"T-Toudou-senpai!" - Itadori yelled at him. - "I-I'm sorry, Kanako!" - He quickly apologized to Y/n.

She just stood there with a blank look then sighed.

"If you keep on talking about women's bodies, you will die single, you know?" - Y/n stated without emotions.

This took most by surprise as she made Toudou shut up with a bit of surprised and embarrassed look.

"I find it scary how much you tend to speak now." - Kugisaki said, shivering a bit. - "And you were so sweet and kind before that!" - She added.

"I'm sorry for showing you my bad side. But these were my soft words for them."

"S-soft you say..." - Maki repeated with a slight worry in her words and her left eye twitching a bit.

Toudou smirked as the others from Kyoto school didn't dare to say a thing.

"By the way, you go harsh on us but why are you so emotionless in the first place?" - Mai asked.

"First, it's none of your business. Second, says the one mocking around even tho you are as useless as a chopstick." - Y/n returned with a glare.

"Oh, she did it again!" - Panda exclaimed, pointing out at the once again frustrated Mai.

Y/n sighed. - "I think you came with purpose, correct me if I'm wrong. If so, then let's not waste time on worthless chit chats like these." - She said, standing up and returning to her emotionless state.

"A serious Kanako is scarier than anything..." - Maki and Kugisaki said.

"Yoshi!" - Itadori jolted right after her and the others followed soon after.