THE PART UNDONE

3 days later Taekook marriage 
Jungkook was making breakfast in kitchen leaving his husband in room all alone..suddenly he felt a grip of 2 musculer hands.. he knew it was his  husband so he didn't do anything...soon he found butterflt kisses on his neck ... he felt his cheeks got heaten up..Taehyung made Jungkook look at him and started their morning makeout session...Taehyung made Jungkook sit on the kitchen counter and put of Jungkook's dress now Jungkook is half naked in front of him..
Taehyung: yumm....baby you look so delicious...your boobiess....ummm... you dunno baby how much they do fascinate and atrack me to you...you really dunno how tasty they are.. and also how tasty you are...
Jungkook was blushing mess in front of his husband's dominant look...
Taehyung: baby I wanna taste them..may I??
Jungkook just nodded shyly..Taehyung was about to attack on Jungkook's already swollen nipples...
but suddenly
Mrs.Kim: you should have some shame Kim Taehyung..
Jungkook was back facing them.. he was too shy to utter a word.. also he was half naked how could he look back??
Taehyung looked at them and found that Mrs.Kim was in the middle of two kids...her right hand was in front of Eunwoo"s eyes and left hand in front of Yeonjun's eyes...(LOL)
Taehyung:umm eomma.. plz take them with you.. my wifey need to get dressed..
Mrs.Kim: ok..but we couldn.t sleep peacfully last nigt too.. so you better let Jungkook take some rest and food before doing your couple stuffs...
Taehyung: not to worry eomma..
he said with a visible smirk...
after Mrs.Kim left with 2 kids,,..
Jungkook was playfully hitting Taehyung ..
Jungkook: did you see what happened?? now how will I face eomma and also the kids??you pervert.....mmhhmm
before he could complete Taehyung kissed him...
Taehyung: calm down petal..we are couple...right?? don't worry.....

time skip... 
it's been 1 week since taekook marriage..today at evening Taehyung returned from hospital ..I found everyone was sitting in living room.. except my kook baby..
Taehyung: eomma what happened??
Mrs.Kim: oh son you returned? well we gotta say something to you guys..
Taehyung sat on the couch 
Taehyung: what's it eomma??
Mrs.Kim:Yeonjun.baby call your eomma..
soon Yeonjun came back with Jungkook
Jungkook: eomma what happened?? you called me??
he said while sitting beside Taehyung...
Mrs.Kim:here take this..
she handed a envelop..
Taehyung: what is it? 
he opened it and found two tickets to Bali and  reservation of cottage..
Jungkook: what's it??
Mrs.Kim:your wedding gift.. your honeymoon ticket..
Taehyung: for real??thanks eomma
a smirk was vividly seen on Taehyung's face and a redish tint on Jungkook's cheeks..
Taehyung: so when is the flight eomma??
Mrs.Kim: tonight 11.00 pm
TaeKook: what? it's 6.pm already..
Eunwoo: so what??
Jungkook: I mean we have to pack our things and have some house hold works..
Yeonjun: don't worry eomma.. we already have packed that..
Jungkook: whh..I mean when??
Yeonjun: when you and appa went for grocery shopping...
Taekook: wow that was fast..
Eunwoo: indeed... btw now go and get ready.. and appa.. best of luck..
Jungkook: Kim Fucking Taehyung what the hell is your son saying?? are you teaching these to him at this young age??
Taehyung: aishh baby he is adult enough to know all these..remember you had already became mother of him at this age..
Jungkook: I was forced to..
then there was an awkward silence to break the silence Mrs.Kim said" now go and get ready or else you will get late..
Taehyung: umm yeah

no one P.O.V.
then our newly wedded couple left for Bali for their honeymoon..

at the cottage
Jungkook P.O.V.

I was preparing to take a bath..I opened my bag found only lingries their...OOMFG...why why and why???but what to do?? now I have to wear this.. I found a bunny lingerie.. that was looking so cute..I thought of wearing it...I took bath and wore that lingerie I then looked at the door only to find my husband drooling over me.....I blushed and went near him...and put my hands around his neck..and he put his hands around my waist...
Jungkook: like waht you see daddy??
Taehyung: you are looking delicious baby bun...
Jungkook: wanna taste me ??
Taehyung: why not??

imagination is free.....