THE SUDDEN CLIMAX

Like this 6 years have passed.. now Jungkook is a boy of 16 years old and Taehyung is 20 years old..
Today Mrs.Kim came to know that her husband is planing to make Taehyung marry Kim Jenni because of their money and fame..and Mrs.Kim didn't like the  thought.. So she was thinking about something alternative...It was mid night suddenly an idea ppped out in her head.. She thought that it would be better if Taehyung gets married to Jungkook rather than Jenni.. she immidietly called Jungkook..
Mrs.Kim: Jungkook.. my son..
Jungkook: yes mistress??
Mrs.Kim: you do love me... am I right??
Jungkook: Is that even a question to ask??I obviously do..
Mrs.Kim: and Taehyung??
Jungkook looked at Mrs.Kim with a shocked expression...
Mrs.Kim: and you love Taehyung too.. right??
Jungkook: He is my master ..I think every maid shoud love his master..
Mrs.Kim(smiling): I can see your romantic feelings toward my son with your cute doe eyes Jungkook
Jungkook looked at her with dibelief
Mrs.Kim (smiling softly): well no need to be shocked... I just want you to marry my son..
Jungkook:But master and young master will not accept me...
Mrs.Kim: no need to worry about it..I am Tae's mother I also have some rights on him....
Jungkook nodded in agreement...
Mrs.Kim: so are you agreed to me...??
Jungkook nodded shyly.
Mrs.Kim: awwwwwwwwwwh my daughter-in-law is blushing.....
Jungkook:aishh..~~~ mistress plz don't tease me like this,.
Mrs.Kim cupped his face and made him looking at her
Mrs.Kim: It's eomma...I am your fiance's eomma right.. ?? so call me eomma too..
Jungkook's eyes were glossy..he hugged Mrs.Kim tightly...
Jungkook: yes my eomma.. my beloved eomma...
Mrs.Kim hugged him back and Jungkook soon fell in sleep in her embrace..