THE JOURNEY BEGAN

Another time skip to next day
Eunwoo P.O.V.
today we are going to Daegu for appa's some kind of meeting or whatever...he never leaves me alone.. you guys know about us loosing my beautiful eomma...well lemme tell you the story.. the story of my eomma.. the story of him being all alone...

on 1st September a boy was born in Jeon family as 2nd child...everyone was so happy...
but after 5 years he was found a disorder that he is an omega...seems like drama?? well it's not... the doctors said that the boy A.K.A. Jeon Jungkook that he has ovam and his cotch is inactive.. means he can become mother not father... It is a very rare type of disorder only .01% boys have this...
after that day his parents started to hate him... but his brother Jeon Bambam never stopped loving his brother..and so due to this disorder he was never sent to school,,..this is the reason he is illeterate.. Bambam tought him how to write his name that's how he knows how to write his name..He was behaved as the servent of Jeon house since then... Few years later the Jeons got indebted to The Kims ..At the age of 10 Jungkook was sold to Kims for his father's debt...
After knowing this Jungkook became so sad and depressed but soon he met Mrs.Kim who was also illeterate . She got married at the age of 16 only and gave birth to V at the age of 18... Her husband,Mr.Kim is cheating on her.. she knows it well but never says anything as if she does anything she has no place to go...