Artist (Leighade)

Mulai dari awal

I mean, shit

I mean, shit. Pez's right; I think her and I are gonna have fun.

After sharing her profile with my account, I give the blonde her phone back. She checks it then smiles at me; I shrug with a grin in response. "You gonna message her?" I shake my head, "You are. You know her better than I do.

She playfully groans before doing what I assume is texting the sexy woman. "Any reason why you're not, even though you shared her profile?" I shrug again, sitting back in my seat.

"You can say I'm shy," I smirk knowingly as she giggles. "Like you used on me?" I nod cockily, "Yep. Shy Artist works every time." I wink at her and she rolls her eyes.

After another 20 or so minutes of talking about other shit, we leave out into the muggy evening.

"I'll give Leigh-Anne a call when I get home, okay?" I nod at her then embrace her in a hug. "Take care, Jeed. And good lick." I blink a few times, "Did you—?"

"Mhm, yeah, I mean good lick," she clarifies, getting into her car. "See you later. Love ya." She says before driving off.

I chuckle to myself at the blonde before crossing the street to my art studio.

———
As I'm putting the finishing touches to my sugar skull mural, my phone vibrates in my pocket. I take it out to see an unknown number texted me.

Unknown
Hey my friend Perrie gave me your contact and said you're an artist looking for a muse?

I cock a brow and lick my lips.

Me
You must be Leigh-Anne and aye for a provocative art show
Are you comfortable posing nude for me?

Leigh-Anne
Yeah that's me lol and yeah, I'm curious on how it'll come out. Perrie's showed me your work and I'm excited to pose for you
You're very talented

Me
Thank you I'm excited to work with you

I get a certain chill down my back as I try to finish the mural. I also try to figure out exactly what I'm gonna do creatively. I'm torn between painting her and painting on her.