Chapter Seven

Author pov

next few days in stravos mansion went buzzing everyone is stunned seeing sofia sweet and kind nature comparing to Amira’s bitchy behavior…….. no one excepted that their master would fall for an innocent girl like sofia…… stravos went to work as usually while sofia stayed in the mansion…… in those few days sofia saw how Amira behaved cold and rude to the maids…… sofia saw that Amira never stayed in the mansion shopping and partying around everyday…… sofia realised that they don’t even talk for few minutes and stayed in different room…… by Friday evening sofia was roaming around the mansion bored while stravos was at work…… sofia was walking towards an corrioder when she heard an moaning sound coming…… she walked near the door where the sound was coming and stood stunned looking at the scene before her…… there Amira stood between two guys kissing them moaning loudly…… Amira saw sofia from the corner of her eyes turned towards her and winked at her while one of guy closed the door….. sofia stood infront of the door for few minutes still shocked of what she saw then ran away…….

That night sofia didn’t even came out of the room for dinner…… how could she do like this isn’t she married yet she is sleeping with two guys sofia thought confused….. she kept on thinking about what she saw didn’t realised when stravos walked inside the room….. stravos came back from work and saw sofia sitting in the bed thinking deeply……. He went near her and pulled her into hug “what are you thinking carino???” he asked…… while sofia came out of thoughts looked at stravos who looked at her lovingly……. “I love you stravos” sofia said kissing stravos lips….. while he looked stunned at sofia behavior for few seconds then kissed her back….. “I love you carino” stravos said pulling away looking at sofia curiously….. “what happen all the sudden carino???” stravos asked looking at sofia…… he saw sofia got tensed and saw some conflication in her eyes…… he stayed quiet waiting for her answer when he heard sofia took an deep breathe….. “I saw Amira with two guys” sofia said nervously looked at stravos….. while he stayed calmly not giving any reaction much to sofia surprise…… “I already know sofia its not the time first I saw her with mens” stravos said shrugging his shoulder……

Sofia looked at him stunned “you already know ???” she asked confused…… “yes sofia I told you this marriage is not real” stravos said calmly…… “I am sorry for not trusting you stravos now I do” sofia said hugging him…… next morning sofia was cooking lunch in the kitchen when she saw Amira walked inside….. “maria where is my breakfast???” Amira snapped angrily walking inside the kitchen and saw sofia there…… amira smirked looking at sofia “hello sweety did you enjoyed the show last night” Amira asked making sofia grasp in shock…… “how could you do something like that” sofia said in disgust while saw Amira smirk widely……. “Ohhh sweety do you want to know how I fucked those two guys” Amira said grinning…… sofia looked at the women infront of her in complete disgust she never saw anyone like her….. “don’t try to ruin her Amira” stravos said walking inside and glared at amira…… he was coming down to see sofia when he heard Amira and sofia talking…. “Heyyy I was just clearing her doubts stravos” Amira said smirking at sofia….. “don’t you dare say anything she is not an whore like you” stravos said snapping at Amira and pulled sofia close to him…… Amira just rolled her eyes at stravos “ofcourse she is way too innocent to be an whore” Amira said distastefully……
“Don’t you dare say an another word Amira You don’t even know the meaning of innocent” stravos said snarling at Amira….... “Tell maria to bring my breakfast to my room” Amira said walking out from the kitchen……. Sofia stood there looking at the direction Amira went while stravos pulled her into hug……. “Don’t listen to her words carino” stravos said looking at sofia…… “she is an complete bitch” stravos said while sofia shook her head….. “I never seen a women like her how could she do like that” sofia said angrily……. “Lets not talk about her carino” stravos said kissing her lips…… days flew fast while sofia and stravos got more closer falling for each other hard…… Amira didn’t even bothered about sofia or stravos while she kept on partying and sleeping around with mens…… sofia stayed away from Amira as much as she can she didn’t even like Amira behaviour especially everytime when she saw Amira she kept on calling her innocent lamb….. its been three weeks almost six month in the contract was over only an night left….. that night stravos brought divorce papers to get it signed….. next morning stravos called Amira to his study to discuss about the contract……

Stravos pov

I sat in my chair in my study waiting for Amira to come six months went so fast and so much happened in his life….. i never expected that i will meet sofia and fall in love with her…… sofia was an perfect women she was everything i wanted in my wife sweet, kind, innocent and submissive…… my thoughts got interrupted when I heard an knock on door…… I already know it was Amira so I told her to come in….. Amira walked in with an blank face and sat in the chair infront of me…… I looked at the cold arrogant money hungry bitch Infront of me for few seconds…… “I assume you know why I called you here” I said looking at her coldly…… I am so glad to get rid of this women so I can make everything official with sofia…… “last night is final day in six months contract” Amira said blankly looking at me…… I gave her the file which she took and started reading it….. after few minutes she took the pen and signed the divorce papers and gave the file back…… i already signed the divorce file so I kept the file safely away and took an envelope…… “here is your rest of the payment” I said giving her the check in the envelope….. she took the envelope and checked then looked back at me…..

“I will leave in an hour” Amira said looking at me while I nodded at her….. “thank you amira I hope I wont see you again ever” I said looking at the women who was my wife…… “you wont stravos” Amira said looking at me then turned walked out of my study…… there was something different in the way she said her last words which I couldn’t understand…… I shook my head clearing and sighed in relief finally everything is over without any problems…… I called Antonio told him to file the divorce papers….. I made few calls and then come out of my study walking towards my room…… I walked inside my room looking around and saw sofia standing in the balcony….. I walked near her and hugged her from the behind….. while I saw sofia looking at the car outside and maids loading the luggage while Amira walked out….. “its done carino I divorced Amira I am no longer married to her” I said kissing her head softly….. sofia hummed in response still looking at entrance “she is leaving???” she said softly…… “yes she is and she wont be back ever” I said looking at the entrance……. While sofia turned and hugged me tightly “I love you stravos” she said…… “I love you too carino” I said kissing her lips softly…… I am excited to show sofia to everyone and take our relationship to next level I thought happily……..

Hello readers, what you guys think??? Stravos is divorced and happy with sofia, is this the end??? Or beginning of the story.....

Do tell me your thoughts.... Next update will be on Friday.......

Please do vote and comment......