Lunar: ...

.

.

.

Sorry...

Star: What? Why are you saying sorry?

Lunar: Sorry for starting a fight and being mean and all...

Marco: It's alright Lunar. Besides, we weren't really being nice either.

(Y/n): Sorry...

Lunar: Friends?

(Y/n), Star, and Marco: Friends.

*And then you all shared a hug and went to clean yourselves and the kitchen.*

(One hour later.)

*You are all in the kitchen. You and Lunar at one side of the table, holding all the cupcakes, with Star and Marco at the other side of the table.)

(Y/n) and Lunar: *Hissing* Our cupcakes!

Star: I want cupcakes too!

(Y/n) and Lunar: NO!

*And then you all watched svtfoe for the rest of the day while eating cupcakes bc why not.*

----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday:

*It's Tem am, and you all just had breakfast bc you didn't feel like getting out of bed any time before Tem am.*

Lunar: Well, what shall we do today?

(Y/n): Commit arson?

Marco: (Y/n) No!

Lunar: *Pulling out a blowtorch* Sure.

Marco: Lunar!

Lunar: Yeah?

Marco: It's against the law to commit arson!

(Y/n): So?

Lunar: I don't see the problem.

Star: What is arson?

(Y/n): We can show you Star.

Marco: STAR NO-

Star: Sure!

Lunar: Alright let's go.

Marco: This is a bad idea...

*You, Star, and Lunar hopped onto cloudy, and went over to a forest 20 miles away.*

Lunar: Alright who wants to do the honours?

(Y/n): Why not do it together?

Lunar: *pulling out another blowtorch* Sure.

Star: I'll count! Okay, Three, Two, One, FIRE!

(20 minutes later.)

*Marco is watching the news back at the house.*

News reporter: About 20 minutes ago, three people set the nearby forest on fire! The firefighters are trying their best but the fire is already to big! The police is currently chasing the three people that came running out of the burning forest while holding blowtorches.

Marco: SERIOUSLY?!?!?!??!

*You, Star, and Lunar are on cloudy, desperately trying to get away from the police. Lunar is throwing blowtorches at them, Star is shooting random spells, and you are throwing whatever you get your hands on.*