"Because we are dropping Swetha" he said, Priya looked backside

"I didn't saw you guys" Swetha smiled at her, she looked at shiv and smiled at him, she didn't saw prem just turned towards Avinash.

"That's her house" Priya pointed one of the building he nodded and stopped car, Priya got down for bidding bye to her.

When prem and shiv got down from car she said bye to shiv but didn't even glanced at prem, Avinash observed and decided to ask her afterwards.

-*-

Everyone sat at the breakfast table in Vihaan and sid's home, Priya came hurriedly and sat beside Vihaan as that only chair was empty.

"So guests are coming today for lunch" vihaan's dhadaji said everyone nodded.

"Bhai already said that dhadaji but he said that you wanted to discuss some important matter"

"I will say but it is only important for Vihaan not everyone" old man said gaining vihaan's attention

"Vihaan you know Mr Rawal right" he nodded his head

"They are coming for lunch today, and also to discuss about your marriage with their daughter" Vihaan chocked on his food

"What the hell, iam not marrying any random girl, for God sake doesn't my opinion matter to you" he shouted

"Your opinion matters but she is a good girl and you are marrying her that is final"

"You just said my opinion matters and you are saying I should marry that girl, iam not doing this"

"You are doing this young man, I gave my words to Mr Rawal" Vihaan went from there without speaking anything.

"Why are you forcing him" Priya asked after Vihaan went from there, her tone was high.

"Because she is a nice girl and educated, she studies in your college" sid's father said

"That doesn't matter uncle what matters is that he is interested or not, if he don't want you can't force him"

"We are not forcing Priya, we are just asking him marry her"

"Oh comeon dhadaji you are literally rubbing your decesion on him for God sake" she argued

"Priya this is not the way you talk to elders" her mother hissed

"Gud I won't" she ran from there throwing her breakfast plate, she heard her mother voices, throwing food not allowed in their house in their words it's Ann ka apman (disrespecting food).

She knocked vihaan's door but she heard nothing, she opened door slowly saw Vihaan was sitting on bed, his head in palms.

"Bhai" she called walking towards him he saw her and patted his bed asking her to sit.

"Everything will be alright bhai, don't worry" she at her patting her head.

"Did you told naina" she asked Again

"She will kill me first before doing anything" Priya chuckled, they saw Avinash was standing infront of her glaring at her.

"What" she asked acting innocent.

"Vihaan ask her to eat" Avinash said without answering her

"She didn't ate" Vihaan asked

"Oh madam threw her breakfast plate" Avinash gritted his teeth.

"No I won't eat anything"

"Do as you wish" he and left from there. Vihaan shook his head and looked at Priya