Nyonika became shocked and exclaimed, "What? She already left for her work!! It's only eight." Then nyonika saw ram looking at her with a disappointed face.

She went near him and told "what can we do now? We thought Manik would be the toughest to convince but here both are behaving equally. How could we convince them?"

Ram told "I think they both need their own time to accept this. if they didn't have the mind to accept, then it would fail despite our efforts. So we should just leave them the way they like. That's the only thing we could do." Nyonika sighed and left from there.

Cabir, Mukthi and Tarak watched all these things silently. After Sometime when everyone was eating breakfast, they saw Manik leaving for office.

Nyonika asked, "manik breakfast?"

Manik replied, "Mom I am having an important meeting today. As I didn't prepare for it yesterday, I have to rush up things now. So I am leaving. I will have something in the office canteen afterwards." Manik told these things in one go and left without hearing Nyonika's reply. She felt worried for both nandini and manik.

Later everyone dispersed to their respective works. Manik worked hard for the lost deal. He successfully managed the officials and got his deal. He also apologised for his previous behaviour. By eight, manik reached home with a happy face. He was pleased as he got his deal back. Because of his happiness, manik forgot all the sudden changes and chatted with his family as in the past. Ram and nyonika felt happy seeing him like that.

By nine, everyone gathered for dinner. Manik was chatting with everyone freely until he saw nandini entering the house. Her presence made him realise his present situation. His face fell after that. He thought nandini would join his family for dinner. But she went directly to his room without speaking or glancing at anyone. Nyonika tried calling her. But she failed miserably. After that everyone silently finished their meal and returned to their rooms. As usual, Manik went to Tarak room and slept there.

The next morning, same things continued. Nandini left for the office earlier in the morning. Manik also left earlier today than his usual timings. At that time nyonika thought 'both Manik and Nandini are tough nuts to crack' and sighed.

By 6 in the evening, Ram and nyonika were welcomed by unexpected visitors

Manik PoV

While I was attending a meeting regarding the new project, I got a call from dad. First time I rejected it. A few minutes later, he again called me. So I went out of the room to attend the call.

I informed him "Dad I am in a meeting now. I will call u back in twenty minutes."

" No manik wait and listen. Umm... you have to come home asap. It's something urgent." told dad.

"But dad.....I am in a meeting now. Okie I will come within 15 minutes." I told dad and ended the call.

I went back and asked them to continue the meeting tomorrow and left for home. While driving back home, I thought ' why is he calling me now? It's not like he will not call me, but he has never asked me to stop a meeting in the middle and come home. It's something new. Maybe something important happened that why he was asking me to come asap.'

When I reached home, the scene in front of me made my blood boil. Mishka's parents along with Neil uncle and Ragini aunty was sitting in the living area talking with my family. I went inside and asked dad, "Did you ask me to stop the meeting and come home asap to see them, dad ?  This is what you refer to as 'urgency', Dad?"

Before my dad could reply, Mishka's dad came forward and said, "We are sorry manik. We also didn't know Mishka will do something like this. We are sorry on her behalf."

I sarcastically laughed at him and asked "uncle, I am talking with my dad. So you don't interfere. You are coming and asking sorry. Sorry for what? For Messing with my life?  You are responsible for these things."

"Manik you are wrong and this is not the way to talk with elders. So apologise and It's Mishka's fault, not her parents. So, for once please listen to their point of view." told dad. I mentally scoffed.

I got mad and shouted at Mishka's dad, "Uncle I think you too know the reason behind Mishka's elope, right? And don't even think that I don't know anything about that. I knew about her relationship even before our marriage was fixed. I thought it was just a crush thing and didn't concentrate on that matter. But you know that it was a serious relationship. Then why did you arranged Mishka's marriage with me? If you have a problem with Mishka's relationship then you should have solved it among yourself and not by including me. Now you're coming and asking sorry and that too on behalf of Mishka!!! HECK... Are you asking apology for your act or Mishka's?  It's not only Mishka's fault but your fault too and now you're asking me for forgiveness."

I turned toward my dad and told him, "Dad I thought you guys will feel sad after knowing this , so only I didn't say these things to you. I thought you will understand me without knowing these things. But I was wrong. You didn't. You thought I was mad at them for no reasons. Then You're wrong dad, I had enough reasons."

I was hurt by my dad's behaviour. He didn't trust me. Not in the mood to continue this, I left home.

When I was leaving from there, I saw Nandini standing on the lawn and having Max(manik's dog) in her hands. My mood was already sour and seeing her, added more fuel to my anger.

I went near her and grabbed her hands and started shouting, "Who the hell permit you to touch my things

I went near her and grabbed her hands and started shouting, "Who the hell permit you to touch my things. I already told you about that. You are nothing to me and my family. So stay away from me and things related to me." After my scream I saw her standing there numb. After that, I left home.
____________________________

Thank you for reading ❤️✨
Please vote, share and comment.