Chapter One: Soldier

This story takes place in 1995 but with modern day music and some movies.

Monday, January 2, 1995 7:32 am.
I was just sleeping peacefully in my bed until a certain someone had to repeatedly knock on my door. "Housekeeping!!" They said continuing to knock repeatedly on my door. "I don't need housekeeping!! Come back never!" I yelled to them, I knew who it was even though I was practically asleep with the sheets over my head and the book I was reading last night called The Pillars of the Earth.

Just then someone barged into my room kicking open the door. "FBI wake up." They come in with their fingers pointed at me like a gun. "Go away Les Averman!" I told him while grabbing one of my pillows and putting it over my head. Averman comes over and pulls the sheets off me and takes the pillow off my face and throws it across the room.

"Hey! What the hell Averman?!" I grabbed another one of my pillows but before I could cover my face, he grabs it and throws it too. "Well, you wouldn't want me to get Connie and she's here..." Averman said more quietly my eyes shot wide open cause Connie has been a bit hyper... well I can't say a bit hyper... she has been excited not hyper for some reason... maybe Guy finally had the guts to ask her out or something who knows.

"And I'm up so don't get Connie and get out please..." I sat up and then pointed to the door Averman followed my finger pointing to the door with his eyes. Averman pushed his glasses up and walked over to the door not saying anything which is weird in my opinion because he would normally say something.

But then he stopped walking and turned back around to face me. "Your house is cleared no sight of the body." I just shook my head and laughed at Avermans' statement, I grabbed my book The Pillars of the Earth and threw it at him, he moved out of the way quickly and it hit the wall but almost hit him in the face. "Okay uh you are free to go soldier." I said trying to do my best impression of a commander - in - chief voice. (Army leader.)

Averman puts his feet together with his arms at his side and lifts his right arm up and salutes to me. He then turns back around closing the door and leaves. You laugh shaking your head and get out of bed, you walk over to your closet and grab a pair of Tahiti frayed-hem denim shorts, red,yellow blue and white striped shirt and white converse high tops. You grab a hair tie and put your hair in a braid.

You go downstairs to see everyone in the living room with their roller skates on, but Goldberg isn't there, everyone who is in the living is watching Grease. "Uh excuse me I do not take long to get ready and plus you're watching Grease and you all know its one of my favourite movies! Its in my top 5 movies." You said loudly almost yelling but not, everyone turns their heads quickly and faces you with nervous looks on their faces Averman stands up and salutes, you face palm and shake your head. "Uh stand down soldier..." You tell Averman directly and everyone looks at him.

"Ma'am yes ma'am!" Averman salutes and sits back down then everyone starts laughing. "I don't even know how we can take you in public Averman." Charlie mentioned making everyone look at him. "But that is so true though." Adam agreed with Charlie, and then everyone nodded their head in agreement. "Uh hello?" You wave your hand. "Me and Averman are literally the same." You cross your arms over your chest.

"Yea that is true." Connie said tilting her head. (I don't know how to explain it, its like the thing Natasha Romanoff does in Avengers.) "That's fairly true..." Goldberg says with a mouthful of food in his mouth and food in his arms. "Did you really just raid my kitchen?!" You exclaim and everyone looks at Goldberg, Jesse and Fulton laugh. You still have your arms crossed over your chest. "Well, I heard you and Averman talking about whatever in your room and I was hungry, so I got food and I knew you'd be upset so I..." He reaches into his pocket dropping food on the ground. Every time a piece of food fell you would follow it with your eyes.

He pulls out a chocolate bar and hands it to you. "And I knew you liked chocolate so before I came here, I got it I didn't get anything for me to eat when I got this because you have better food here." Goldberg replied to me. "Alright you are forgiven so anyways what do you guys need that you had to wake me up at..." You look at the clock. "7:41 am?" She finished your sentence and rubbed her eyes everyone looked at each other confused.