"Anyways, I picked up on some of the common words." She slowly nodded, leaning forward and passionately kissing me, though still slow and gentle. I smiled into the kiss, which made her giggle.

"I love you." She whispered against my lips. My grin only widened. "I love you too, Ari." She gave me another peck and then jumped off. I gently helped her back to the ground.

"Aye! I'd like to see lil' Y/nn too!" I chuckled, already knowing who that is. I looked up, Victoria and Courtney quickly walking towards us. Ariana turned around and playfully rolled her eyes at the sight. She smiled.

"Lil' knee, Thicky Vicky." Ariana slapped my shoulder jokingly and the two woman laughed.

"Hey, Y/nn. How've you been?" I smiled, allowing Courtney to wrap me into a hug. I love both of them, but for some reason I've always been closer with Courtney.

"I'm good, I'm good. It's lonely on that bus, though." I chuckled as we pulled away. All three girls giggled a bit.

"Have Mrs. Head over Heels over here keep you company." Victoria smirked, embracing me. We pull away as Ariana speaks up.

"I wish. I think Nonna would have a fit that she can't join too." I laughed, along with the rest. "Then she can." I winked, interlacing our fingers and pulling her slowly towards her bus; hoping Court and Vic will just follow.

"You're so stupid." Ariana giggled, using her other hand to push me gently. I chuckled, allowing the three girls to walk into the big bus first. I then entered, already hearing the natural noise of the Grande(-Butera) family.

"AYE!" I dropped my voice, the bass booming around the living space. It could probably be heard all the way to the back room, too. Everything quickly fell silent, and all heads turned towards Ari, Vic, Court and I.

"Hey bitches!" I said in a super girly voice, putting my hand and arm up and doing that down thing with my fingers.

"Y/NN!" Everyone screamed, Frankie being the first one to sprint towards me, of course. I smiled and caught him as he jumped; twirling us around before softly bringing him back to his feet.

"Keep spinnin' my boyfriend like that, I'mma assume you're trying to steal him." I looked over Frankie's shoulder, seeing Hale coming up to us with a smile. I chuckled and embraced him too.

"Watch out." I winked jokingly as we pulled away. He laughed.

"You don't need to worry, Hale, I've got her on lock." Ariana gave me a stern look and the shorter boy a kind smile. I chuckled, slightly nervously and looked away.

"Jesus, Ariana! You're scaring the poor woman." Joan came up and hugged me, pulling away to cradle my cheeks and search my features. I smiled.

"I'm okay, ma," I leaned down to whisper. "She's just intimidating sometimes." Joan nods, pecking my cheeks and then completely backing away. "I'll have a talk with her." I smirk, seeing Ariana glaring bullet holes into the side of my head.

"I'll get you back for that." She whispered into my ear as Nonna walked up to me.

"Hey Y/nn." I smiled widely, squeezing her into a hug but careful not to hurt her. She reciprocated the embrace just as tight until we pulled away.