𝑇𝑎𝑔, 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝐼𝑡 - 𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡

Creeping around the corner, Eliza hid as she heard someone approaching. Her entire friend group was playing laser tag, including her girlfriend, Maria. Peeking out from behind the small wall, Eliza saw that Maria was the one coming towards her, and she was alone.

Smirking as she thought of a plan, Eliza grabbed Maria's wrist when she walked by, effectively pulling her behind the wall and into the small corner where Eliza was hiding. Smirking at her girlfriend, the only lights that illuminated the corner were the neon lights that made sure you weren't running into walls.

Eliza smiled evilly, seeing the soft blush that spread over Maria's face as her back hit the wall. Eliza looked at her girlfriend, chuckling softly as Maria stared up at her. Slowly getting closer to the older girl, much slower than Maria would have liked, Eliza put her hand under Maria's chin and tilted the older's head up slightly.

Running her thumb over her girlfriends bottom lip gently, Eliza smirked at the blown look in Maria's eyes. The girl was on high alert, her mind racing as she looked up at Eliza. When Eliza connected their lips, Maria could have sworn she had never been so desperate. She wasn't sure why, but there was something about the dark, something about being against the wall, something about knowing that they weren't alone, that just made her go insane.

She kissed back feverishly, whining softly when Eliza pulled away, only to bite her lip when she felt the girl kiss her neck. She closed her eyes, practically melting at the sensation of her girlfriend's lips on her neck. Maria only bit down on her lip harder as Eliza nipped at her pulse point gently, and Eliza knew exactly what she was doing to the older girl.

Deciding on impulse to leave a mark on her girlfriend, Eliza sucked on Maria's pulse point gently, not too hard but hard enough to leave a lasting mark on the girl's neck. A soft sound escaped Maria's lips, something so quiet that Eliza almost hadn't heard it. Determined to make Maria louder, Eliza connected her lips with her girlfriend's again. Her hands wandered to Maria's hips before they moved to the girls back, and Eliza gently scraped her nails down the older girl's back.

Gasping at the feeling, Maria moaned softly as she leaned in to Eliza's touch. The younger of the pair smirked, and just as Maria was ready to beg for more she heard it. Eliza chuckled at the shocked look on her girlfriends face as she fired the blaster, effectively rendering Maria eliminated from the game.

Kissing her girlfriends cheek, Eliza smirked as she walked away.
"Bye 'Ria~"

"Elizabeth Schuyler, you are so gonna pay for that!" That was all Eliza heard before running off in the opposite direction, laughing softly as she ran away from her angry girlfriend.

Maria, on the other hand, decided she wanted to get revenge on the younger girl. She stayed behind the wall for a while, before leaving to go back to her original hiding spot, in a small corner under the ramp. She could hear her friends walking down, and once she even heard Eliza. Still, she waited silently for the perfect time to jump out on her girlfriend.

Eliza had been walking down the ramp quietly when Maria had grabbed her by the waist, pulling her under the ramp and into a small corner. Eliza barely registered what was going on before she was shoved against a wall, and Maria's lips met hers.

Eliza was never as quiet as Maria, she never had been and never would be. So, when the older girl took her by surprise, Eliza squeaked softly as her back hit the wall. Once she realized what was going on, she responded to the kiss quickly, paying no mind to the fact that they were under a ramp. The space was small, but the ceiling was tall enough for them to be able to stand up, and closed off enough that you wouldn't be able to see them unless you were looking specifically for the pair.

So, Eliza let Maria pin her, not caring that there was a possibility of them getting caught. She bit her lip as Maria moved down to kiss her neck, moaning softly when girlfriend's hand drew small circles on her hip. She whined when Maria stopped, only to gasp softly when the older girl snapped the waistband of Eliza's  shorts against the skin of her hip. It stung, but Eliza wasn't sure she hated it.

Maria left dark marks on Eliza's neck, making the younger girl moan and squirm at her girlfriend's touches. When Maria dropped down to her knees, Eliza felt her legs go weak as she slid down the wall, only to be held up by Maria. The girl smirked up at her, and Eliza closed her eyes before she felt Maria's lips on the inside of her thigh.

Sighing at the sensation, the sigh quickly turned into a quiet moan as Maria dragged her nails down Eliza's thigh. The older girls nails were blunt, but they left red lines as they scraped their way down the pale skin of Eliza's leg.

Just as Eliza was about to beg Maria to hurry up, she heard the sound. Maria had done the same thing that Eliza had done before, shooting the laser gun before getting up off the ground. Eliza stared at her girlfriend as the lights came back on, signaling that the game was over and Maria's team had won.

Maria walked out from under the ramp, looking back at her girlfriend and smirking. The group was supposed to be going to dinner after the game, and now Eliza had a dark blush on her face. She shifted uncomfortably, glaring at her girlfriend.

"Come on Lizzie, it's time for dinner~" And with that, Maria winked at her girlfriend and walked away.