Suddenly, each of the female servants came bustling out of the bathroom, ducking out of the room with Genya and Alina slowly following behind them. Alina now was covered with a velvet robe, curved and tied around her body.

Amadora sat back in a chair, watching as Genya did her work with Alina, perfecting each imperfection though with Alina it was hard to find some. She was a quite striking girl, with long mousy brown hair and plenty of round features it had Amadora wondering what kind of person she had been before arriving at the Little Palace.

"Where did you grow up Alina?" She asked, breaking the long silent minutes that had been growing longer as they went on. Alina caught her eyes in the mirror as Genya continued to add and remove colours to her skin.

"An orphanage in Keremzin--" Her eyes drifted away to her palms.

"I'm from the Wandering Isle," Amadora smiled, trying to make conversation with the young girl.

She turned her body in her chair, earning a grumble from Genya, "You speak Kaelish?"

Amadora laughed, allowing the apples of her cheeks to become prominent in her smile, "Yes I do, but I moved to Novyi Zem shortly before the General found me".

"Wow!-" She gasped, "Is there anywhere you haven't been?"

"Just Fjerda and Kerch, not that I particularly wish to go there anyways--" They shared a laugh. Amadora had begun to grow fond of young Alina, taking a particular interest in the kindness that seemed to radiate off her. "--I have a few more plans to finalize before the demonstration, so I will leave you in good hands with Genya but I shall be back before you descend upon the Grand Palace." She smiled and gave a quick bow, before exiting the room. Amadora took a particular corridor to avoid the numerous Grisha roaming the halls, excitedly awaiting Alina's demonstration.

With a couple quick glances, she walked into the war room, shutting the door quickly behind her. At the sound of the heavy door, clicking into place, Aleksander called out from his adjoining bedroom, "Ivan, my kefta!"

Amadora giggled, scooping up the black wool material in her arms, holding it close to her chest. Once she rounded the corner, Aleksander's once stoic face cracked into a small smile, "You are not Ivan--" He teased.

"Are you sure? I think we look similar enough I could have Fedyor fooled," She smiled and opened the kefta for him, inviting him to slid his arms in. She helped him into it, adjusting the collar as he fiddled with the front buttons before turning around to look at her.

"Do you find yourself funny Amie?" His nose scrunched as his head dipped down to kiss her intensely. His hands held the nape of her neck tightly, desperately pulling her towards him. The strength that which he held her with was slightly startling, what had started off very light and breathy very quickly turned passionate and tight. Though she was not turned off by it, allowing his hands to fiercely roam her body, clawing and dragging at her unique kefta.

As his lips moved down her neck, nipping at her soft skin, she noticed the fresh contrasting colour added to his entirely black kefta; 3 small and stark white snowflakes had been embroidered into the front collar. To not embarrass Aleksander, she kept quiet, enjoying the simple gesture. He cupped her face once again, walking her backwards into the wall without breaking their impassioned kiss.

Amadora rose onto the tops of her toes, wrapping her arms around his neck, trying desperately to remove any and all space remaining between them. He lifted his hands up to hers, ripping off the gloves she had covering her delicate touch. When she touched him, skin-to-skin, it felt like fire ran through his veins, igniting his whole body in the heat. From the moment they had met, he had been inexplicably drawn to her as others were drawn to him.

The amplifier power that worked within him always brought unwanted Grisha with it, those desperate for power, and respect, thinking the only way to earn those things was through strength. Drowning, stabbing, blasted across a forest, he had endured it all at the hands of greedy people seeking the burden he had been born with. But when he had found Amie, scared and alone in the ice-covered bar it finally understood what it was like for them. This unknown vibration drawing him near, calling, crying out to be held. And for some time, she wanted nothing to do with him. But here she was, still quick and snarky as ever but his.

His own effortlessly beautiful, ginger-haired, Drug.

Aleksander pressed her hands to his face, wanting to feel the coolness of her skin on his. The second they made contact, her breath quivered against his lips, small noises escaped the fortress that was her vocal cords. With fully heightened emotions, he pulled the buttons of her white and black kefta loose, taking the top portion of her clothing and tearing it down. Amadora drew her arms from it, moving to undo the drawstring of her bra for him but he tore her hands away replacing them on his cheeks.

"Don't move those--" He commanded, taking over the half-done job of removing her bra, "--I want you to feel everything you do to me". Once he had finished revealing her bare chest, his hands lightly trailed her backside before scooping her up under her thighs. She squealed at this sudden height she had gotten, he carried her over to the war table. His hands moved some maps out from underneath her and onto the floor.

For a split second, she moved her hands to help him but as soon as she did he retracted himself from her, giving her a devilish look. His lips pressed lightly against her ear and whispered, "You're going to regret that my love". The warmth of his breath sent chills down her spine.

Her formal kefta was unique in that it wasn't just a simple overcoat to cover that of the Grisha's traditional peasant clothing. It was a dress, one with a black and white patterned top, outlined in silver embroidery to separate the two colours. The silver embroidery looped around her waist to create a cinching effect and show the divide between the intricate top and the simple skirt that was attached. It stopped at the centre of her calves, flowing out in stark white lines.

With her now sat upon the war table, Aleksander bunched the skirt of her dress up to lie around her thighs. He kissed her hard once again, trailing fully down the pale and fair skin that had been revealed moments earlier to him. But as he descended further down her body, the more and more she fell into disarray. The precision of his lips was inhumane as he kissed every spot that made her body quiver, her breath hitch, and her voice release her innermost desires. Amadora knew it was dangerous for them to be this intimate during the brightness of day for someone could walk in or pass by the window and see something they shouldn't. She couldn't retain control of her enticing thoughts as Aleksander kissed up the exposed skin of her thighs.

As his head disappeared underneath her bundled dress, Amadora rested on her elbows, gasping loudly as his mouth made contact with her body. Her face flushed and she was thankful his eyes were hidden from her because the teasing she'd endure when he caught sight of her reddened appearance was ever so irritating. She bit back every noise that so desperately fought its way out, saving herself from embarrassment.

His motions picked up the pace, making it impossible to stay silent any longer. Her loud moans and gasps echoed throughout the soundproofed room.

"Please-- Alek, don't stop.." she cried out. His fingers clawed at her skin, leaving deep red marks on her thighs. Amadora could feel the build of pleasure in her stomach, growing quick as ever, "Saints I'm gonna--" She screamed, laying out fully on the table. Her breath was barely able to catch up to her heart as it beat out of her chest.

When her intoxicating voice went silent, Aleksander pulled away, staring at her flushed and glowing face. Her eyes fluttered open as her heavy breaths filled the room. She stared at him as he stood between her quivering legs, staring her down like a predator at its prey.

"The things I want to do to you Amadora Morozova" He groaned, chewing away at the skin on his lips and admiring every curve and edge of her body, "We just simply," He whispered, dipping forward to peck her lips multiple times, "have no time".