35.Where Are You??

Start from the beginning

Mew open his eyes and tear escaped from his eyes..he wipes his tear and reminds himself...don't cry Mew he don't deserve your tears..

Mew and Saint reached the destination..Mew left Saint with few guards in the Mall and he went to near building for business...

After some time he came to pick Saint...aah where is he I asked him to do shopping soon and meet me here... I guess I have to go and check...

Mew entered at the mall and saw a familiar face...he tried to remember and his memory hits...Pufai...Gulf's girlfriend...but what she is doing here...she is supposed to be in Paris..did that mean he is also here..Mew's heart started pounding...he hates him but still don't want to miss the chance to see him...

Mew couldn't control himself and he went to the girl..

M: Hello Pufai right??

P: Yes, I am sorry do we know each other??

M: No actually I am a friend of your boyfriend..I saw your photos on his phone so I recognized you...

P: oh..wao that's great then wait for a minute he is in that shop ..went there to bring something for me...

M: oh!! he is here too...so when did you guys return from Paris??

P: Last week only...I guess he told you about our marriage..our family is here so we want to get married here only...we will send you the invitation soon... by the way what's your name..??

M: Shocked as hell...a lump got stuck in his throat..you guys are getting married..oh...good...excuse me I have some work see you later...

P: wait...Rick is here only... don't you want to meet him..

M: Rick?? Who is Rick??

P: My fiancee and your friend I guess...

M: Got confused..I don't know any Rick I was talking about Gulf Kanawut...??

P: oh..But I and Gulf are not together...I mean he came to Paris without informing me..he got my address from dad...but when he came I told him that I don't love him anymore...and my dad fixed my marriage with Rick..I am sorry but he don't have anything to offer my dad...he is married to someone and he is not even ready to go back to his dad...so my dad refused to accept him as his future son-in-law...

M: what?? Then where he is now??

P: What I know is he immediately returns to Thailand and he is here only...but I don't know where exactly... coz I don't have any contact with him...his dad is also searching for him for a long time..

M: How could you do this with him..you said you loved him and now you left him for money...

P: I am sorry please don't blame me I never loved him I loved who he was...the only heir of Kanawut industries...and now he is nothing but just a poor boy...I can't marry someone who even can't manage a one-time meal for himself..

M: He controlled his anger as well as every urge to kill this girl and asked ...did he say something to you before he left...

P: Yes but I didn't understand it clearly ...he said...I deserve this...I have made him cry..I hurt him I also deserve to get hurt...I should also cry like hell.. And he left...pufai saw her fiancee and she left ...

Mew: Took his phone and called someone...Hello, Maze use your every resource and tell me where is Gulf Kanawut..find him at any cost...

Shit where are you Gulf ...and why didn't you come back to me...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.