"No- no!" I shake my head.

Y/n follows me to the back and it's silent for a moment.

"So, what have you been doing at home?" I ask.

She narrows her eyes at me, as if I were asking what colour the sky was.

"What? George-"

"And don't lie."

"I......didn't want you to worry..." she begins "it's just I- I didn't feel- want- to do anything... so- do you want me to tell you exactly what I did? I slept, ate and cried. Ok? Is that what you want to hear?" She spat out, a few tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"Y/n-"

"I'm sorry, I'm being defensive. I'm just so, so tired of feeling like this."

"Hey, hey it's ok." I say and pull her into a hug "You know you can talk to me, only if you want though. It's ok if you don't"

"I'm just fed up with people saying 'I'm So SoRrY fOr YoUr LoSs' like- stop!" The tears starts to roll down her cheeks and she doesn't even try to wipe them away.

I just listen to her. Right now she didn't need me telling her what I thought.

"It's all my fault George! I wasn't there when she needed me and maybe if I hadn't been unconscious- I could've saved her and Jess" she wiped her eyes and sat down on a box full of papers.

I sit next to her and wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"It's not your fault" I finally say.

"It should've been me. I've lived enough. She was only fifteen! And Jess was about to get married!"

"And what about me? I don't think I could ever bear loosing you. I thought I had and it-" I trail off.

"I'm sorry I'm being insensitive" she mutters, wiping her eyes again.

"Will you stop blaming yourself" I say, cupping the side of her face "and stop apologizing."

"Sorry- I mean not sorry" she shakes her head.

I let out a chuckle and pull her into a side hug.

"Thank you by the way"I murmur into her ear.

"For what, not dying?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Well, yes that. And you kinda saved Fred's life. That is a debt I'll never be able to repay"

"I- well not really...I just told him to go find you, it was obvious you two needed to be together" she objects.

"Why can't you accept that you've done something good?"

She looks down and says, "well, what if people-"

"To hell with people!" I exclaim and rub her arm.

She leans into my side and we sit in silence for a little bit.

"Can I stay here tonight?"

"Is that even a question? Of course!" I say.

"Thanks" her voice was barely a whisper.

"Anything else you wanna talk about?" I ask in a whisper-ish voice as well.

"I don't think they meant it."

"What?"

"That the pain goes away. It doesn't. I just want to go scream my lungs out."