CHRISTMAS :)))))

George's POV

"Wakey Wakey" I whisper in Y/n's ear.

She stirs but rolls away.

"It's time to wake up" I sing.

She lifts up her arm and hits my face with her hand until she finds my lips and then places her pointer finger there to silence me.

I sigh and shake my head. I decide to get up just in case mum comes to wake us for breakfast.

I slowly get up but y/n rolls back over and hugs me.

I stare at her for a moment as she cuddles closer to me in her sleep.

Y/n stirs and loosens her grip around my waist. She rubs her eyes and slowly wakes up.

"Breakfast?" She mumbles.

"Yeah, downstairs" I tell her while standing up.

"Mmm" she nods and stuff her face back into her pillow.

"Are you actually going back to sleep?" I chuckle.

She lifts up her head.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Does that matter?" I ask.

"What is for breakfast will determine whether I find it worthy to wake up for." She explains.

"Oh, well I don't know...maybe, and this is just a thought off the top of my head, you should get up and see for yourself" I suggest. "Also, it's Christmas Eve."

She sits straight up after I say that, her eyes wide.

"Christmas Eve?"

I nod while laughing.

"Sleep well y/n?" Fred asks suddenly from his bed.

How long has he been awake?

She looks over at him.

"Yeah?" She says suspiciously.

"Good. Good...how about you Georgie? I imagine the floor couldn't have been to comfortable"

"It was fine." I mutter.

"Oh, alright then" he says with a grin.

Y/n looks at me with a nervous look and I just shrug.

Once we're all dressed we head downstairs for breakfast.

"So, was this worth waking up for?" I whisper to y/n once we finish eating.

She nods vigorously with a big smile.

The day proves very eventful as we play games, eat sweets, and sing loudly to the Christmas songs on the radio.

We had an abundant feast and then after visiting for awhile, went to bed.

I saw y/n dash up the stairs and remembered the deal about the sleeping bag.

She was about to reach the top of the stairs when I reached for her torso but just managed to grab her ankle which caused both of us to fall.

"OW!" she she shouted.

"Sorry! Are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt you!" I say quickly and go over to her.

She was curled up on the ground and clutching her her chin.

"Oh no, I am so so sorry. I just- sorry" I say frantically.

She lays silent and still on the floor.