"Ok, I'm going to go check around" I say and make a circular motion with my hand.

I walk around, asking customers if they need help, offering demonstrations. I had just finished explaining one of our newest products when I saw a girl with y/h/c hair sheepishly looking at a shelf.

I grinned to myself and walked over.

"Y'know if you like these, you'll love our newest invention" I say leaning against the shelf beside her.

"Thank, but I'm actually not here to purchase anything, just looking" she replies, placing the box back on the shelf, a small smirk playing on her lips.

"And what exactly are you looking for?"

"I'm actually looking for my boyfriend. Maybe you've seen him, tall, red hair?" She examines another box.

"Hmm, can't say I have..." I tap my chin thoughtfully.

"Guess you're lucky, he's actually quite annoying, probably talk your ear off" her smirk  now more noticeable and she finally turns to face me.

"Oh really? So then, why exactly are you dating this, tall, handsome, redhead?" I question

"I never said he was handsome"

"I just assumed that anyone dating a girl as beautiful as yourself would have to be up to some sort of standard"

"Well I'm flattered, really. But I don't really think he would quite like me talking to you"

"Really? I don't think he'd mind." I lean down a place a small kiss on her lips.

She wraps her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss.

"Hiya Georgie" she smiles once pulling away.

"Hi Y/n" I smile back.

"The shop looks great" she beams, looking around.

"Thanks, I've always considered myself quite the design expertise" y/n chuckles at this "I've really missed you, ya know that?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry I didn't write..."

"Hey- don't be sorry, I understand. Glad you're here now though. H-how are you?"

"Kinda sucky if I'm being honest" she sighs. "But, better now that I'm with you"

"I'm so sorry- about everything"

"It's ok Georgie, I've gotten enough of that already" she shakes her head.

"You should go say hi to Fred, he's missed you too" I suggest.

Y/n nods and we both go to where Fred was trying, but failing, to juggle.

"And that's how it's- y/n!" He abruptly drops the brightly coloured balls.

"Hello there" she smiles.

He practically jumps over the counter and pulls Y/n into a big hug. She was quite surprised and would have staggered back if Fred hadn't been hugging her so tightly.

He finally pulled away and stared at her for a moment, as if trying to find what to say.

"How- are you ok?"

"Yeah" she lies.

"Charlotte's gonna be so happy! I'll write her right away! If she cant get off work for this then I don't what she can" Fred says excitedly. He scrawls down a messy note and sends it off.

"Do you mind if we-"I motion my head to the stock room.

"Snog in the back? Oh sure, I can hold down the Fort for a bit" Fred smirks.