Water and Fire meets ech other

Jack's P.O.V.
I wake up seeing that it was 10 of the morning "WHAT?!", I waked up early this time, I went to shower and then, I got dressed and went down to breakfast, in there my father said "jack, tomorrow we're going to start our trip to Mistlle, where we're going to celebrate the Autumn festival" i sighted remembering a conversation with my father of getting married in that celebration.
---time skip---
"Ok thanks for the breakfast Tooth" I said "no problem your majesty, but remember don't get to close to the ocean it might drag you" she said with worry in her eyes "no problem tooth" I said before getting out of the castle and into de gardens. Ones there i got to see a big ship in the distance and wen it came close enough i saw it had Red decorations but not dark blue like my kingdom but it was a Red color so it means it was from Firedom, then I went more and more curious about the ship so i got a little ship and started to go toward the Firedom ship.
Once there i could see a girl with a tiara and a beautiful dress she had red curly hair and electric blue eyes that just trap me in there apparently she saw me too because she stared at my ocean blue eyes so we steered at each other for a long time intel she broke the eye-contact. Then she gave me her back and told to a guard to let me in. they put a ramp so I could get in the top deck

Merida P.O.V.
I wake up at my room in the royal ship. My kingdom has to travel first so we cold get to Mistlle in time. (A.N. The kingdoms islands are in this order from north to south: Icedom Mistlle Erydon Leauden and Firedom)
When we were passing by Leauden I got to se a boy leaving from the main gates of the castle and then staring at our ship when he got close enough I could see he had a crown in his head, so that means he's from the royalty. Then he got in a little ship and when he was close I got to see his ocean blue eyes, I broke the eye-contact and told a guard to let him get in the ship. He got in the top deck with me and we just steered to each other, again.