Elsa and Hiccup Meets each other

Hiccup's P.O.V
I woke up as usual at 6 in the morning, take a bath and got dressed. I put on my armor and got straight into the great hall where everyone gathered when something good or bad was about to happen, in there, I sat to the right of my father Stoik and all the town waited for my father to talk.

When all the people were gathered in the great hall my father started to speak "my dear fellows, I've decided that the autumn celebration we'll be in our castle. Also this meeting of the 5 kingdoms has been called for all the princes and princesses find a partner and marry one of these princes and princesses so the land finally gets united, at last. "

When my father finished talking I asked him to follow me to my room and then started to yell "so you expect me to marry one of that princesses but I never saw them in my life!" My father sight harshly, that couldn't mean anything good, "Son" he started "you'll have to marry one of those princesses so finally there's peace between our kingdoms" he sighs and continues "Hiccup, I'm asking you this because I already have seen such princesses and one of them you're going to fall in love, trust me" "But ... " I respond " no buts, son " and with those words said, he left.

I couldn't believe it, i became so angry of my father, that I transformed into my dragon form and flew away to a land that I'm sure he would never found.

----------------- Time skip ------------------

The sun was beginning to set when I found an island farther than I had never been able to draw on my maps it was cold and it was covered in snow maybe it was the Icedom kingdom and on that island I found a clearing, I landed and became back into my human form. When I finished reviewing the clearing I realized it was very beautiful but also had noticed ice spikes surrounding the clearing This clear didn't seem to be near a village but it was close to the castle," I said to myself "meh" I thought and I laid on the soft grass covered in snow and without realizing it I fall asleep.

Elsa's P.O.V
It was a normal day, I woke up around 8 in the morning toke a bath and dressed with my bright blue dress that goes to my ankles. I got down to breakfast, and when I sat at the table my mother began to speak "since we are all here," he said looking coldly to me "I have a message to give you." She cleared her throat and began to speak "your father and I have decided to accept the invitation of the Mistlle kingdom to elebrate the autumn celebration" "WHAT!" I yelled to my mother, she cleared her throat and continued as nothing had happened "and as we have seen that the kingdoms have been separated from each other for so long we decided that each one of our children who are older than 18 years should marry a prince or a princess from another kingdom "without warning I got up and ran to my room, upon arrival I locked the door and toke my pillows and started to cry. "I promised myself to conceal my feelings. never under any circumstances I'm going to get open my feelings and in one afternoon my mother broke the ideal of my life" I thought "I'll have my revenge. But "I told myself then it occurred to me to go to that clearing an free my anger letting my powers go out. I decided to take my favorite hoodie so i cant get recognized, I entered the secret passage into the stables, once there I mounted in Snowflake and I went riding off into the clearing, then I automatically got my feeling out making more spikes and making bigger the ones that were there. but after I left my anger on that clearing I noticed something different in the clearing there was a lying figure in the grass, I approached cautiously and noticing that the figure in the grass was a slept teenager apparently wearing a Viking armor, but lighter, and with a picture of a dragon painted on one of his iron straps. I approached more and more and I could saw that he had a beautiful brown hair it looked soft and comfortable "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ELSA!?" I thought, I had this strange feeling in my stomach every time I looked at his sleeping face "this is love" I thought and approached more but during a step one branch broke in two and the boy woke, he looked around confused until he looked where I was. I watched his eyes and noticed that there were emerald green. They were so beautiful that all I could do was continue staring at them.

Hiccup's P.O.V
I was dreaming of flying as far as I could till I met a girl with beautiful platinum blonde hair, ice blue eyes and a pale skin and everything started to go black I started to run desperately to came close to her, then I realized I was starting to woke up. I looked around and all I could see was the clearing and the ice spikes apparently got bigger until I turned my head to the right and found myself staring at the girl of my dreams and I got caught in her ice blue eyes, then I realized that she was looking to my eyes and the pulse of my heart sped up and I felt a strange feeling in the stomach "This is Love" I thought then I realized that it was indeed love, so strong love that you could feel it in the air. We were That way long time, until she realized what was happening and looked away, i started to feel senses of hopelessness, need and love to her.

Then I gave myself some bravery and started talking "hello" I told "what's your name?" She didn't answer so I continued "mine is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the 3th " she looked down at his shoes and said with a giggle "mine is Elsa is shorter but its more easy to remember" "Elsa what a beautiful name"I thought Then I said "what realm you come from?" And she replied raising her eyes, taking another look in my eyes "I come from the Kingdom of Icedom the realm of ice" Then I responded "I come from Mistlle the kingdom of air" then she responded "hiccup your name sounds familiar" I started to panic "what if she recognized my name and know I'm the prince of Mistlle" but then she just said "meh, maybe it was another person" i sighted in relief.

After that we just stared at each other. Sunk into the eyes of the other, we started a conversation to know our stories but obviously omitting the part that I'm a prince and we became friends. And before we knew it, it was night so we had to return to our houses, but anyway we continued to talk. In the talk I mentioned my power, and asked if she had any and she said no. So I showed her I could transform into a Night Fury. "How do you do that?" Elsa said "I don't know but I knew when I was fifteen that was five years ago and since then thats how I travel long distances" I replied, and continue saying "well and I made a map of Mistlle and the islands surrounding the island but had never gone this far. "She just stared at my eyes and then said" so you don't have done a good job"she said in a mocking tone, and I said" so you tell me, have you got out of your kingdom?" instantly I knew that what I said was a mistake because she started to blush and look at her shoes and she responded with a dark and lamentable tone" no, I haven't went out of the kingdom" then I thought quick mind and before go, unable to control myself I gave her a peek on the cheek, and whispered into her ear "i can take you with me to Mystlle whenever you want" and I transform into a dragon, and went flying. I looked back and saw she smiled after my kiss and blushed, after that I was so happy I thought "this has to be one of my best days of my life"

A/N
Hey guys, how was the first chapter? I hope it was interesting well after the 5th chapter I'm going to start making questions of the chapters and the first one to answer correctly will get his username in the next chapter and if you send me a privet message or a comment with an idea it might be out on that chapter son yeah. O yea before I forget it, this are the ships that I'm going to have in this saga of my books
Hiccelsa
Jackunzel
Kristanna
And another thing how I'm going to call you guys snowflakes, dragons? I think dragons
Well till next time dragons
-Poke🐉🔥