THREE

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her against her body.

"Stop!"

She yelled trying to push him away, but he held her tighter.

"No! Stop!"

15 Minutes Before

Draco's eyes were bloodshot. He felt as if Daniella would never wake up. Every hour of every day went by slower than ever. He had counted every day just waiting for the day Daniella would wake up. Draco had been studying the Obliviate charm. He had studied it more than anyone in class. He had a plan. Draco knew that when Daniella woke up and remembered how it happened, how Ginny nearly killed her, she would hate her. Draco gathered his wand, he took one last look at his notes he wrote, and headed to Daniella's room where she stayed asleep. Draco had planned to obliviate only parts of her memory, the part of where Ginny nearly killed her.

1 Minute Before

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her against her body.

"Stop!"

She yelled trying to push him away, but he held her tighter.

"No! Stop!"

With that Daniella's eyes shot open after weeks of being closed.

"Daniella!" Draco screamed.

Daniella's eyes were fluttering, adjusting to the light after being in the dark for so long. She never knew how sensitive her eyes could be after being asleep for only 4 weeks. After a moment of confusion, Daniella realized Draco was in the room with her.

"What'd you say?." Daniella said with a weak voice.

"What?" Draco said with a sense of confused shock on his face.

"You called me Daniella, you never call me that anymore."

Draco's face relaxed for a moment before his curiosity started drowning him.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"What?"

"Just answer the question Ella."

"Erhm okay. The last thing I remember was us walking back from Hogsmeade. After that everything's blank. It's like I know that's not the last thing that happened but it's the last thing I can remember. Would you mind telling me why I'm here?"

Draco's heart sank. Every bit of happiness he felt from Daniella waking up letting him and his eyes begin to emerge with tears. The tears rolled down his face and he immediately turned around and walked out of the hospital wing without saying a word.

"Draco where are you going, what's wrong?"

Draco kept walking towards the door because he knew he messed up the charm. Daniella had forgotten more than Draco intended for her to forget.

"Draco stop!"

Daniella jumped out of her bed in an attempt to grab Draco before he could leave. Instead her body fell to the floor. Daniella burst into tears and screamed at Draco.

Daniella wailed out to Draco to get him to stop. Draco snapped around as the last time he heard Daniella scream like that was when Ginny almost killed her.

Draco turned around with shock while Daniella was on the floor sobbing.

"My legs Draco, I can't feel my legs."

"Are you serious?"

"Go get Madame Pomfrey," Daniella shouted at Draco.

Draco couldn't hold in his rage anymore and kicked the wall. He didn't realize how strongly he kicked it and it made a spacious dent. Draco got Madame Pomfrey to Daniella's room as quickly as he could.