Chapter 19 - Your new enemy.

[Third Person]

A mob of S.W.A.T. vehicles slowly move their way up the steep hill. Officers and ground soldiers were ready for possible actions, cocking their MG's and rifles.

As far as Clocky and Y/N could tell, they were headed in the direction of Slender's mansion. What Clocky didn't understand is why they think their bullets will affect Slender and his proxies? Did they not do their research at all?! Although, information about them is hidden well, so maybe they skimmed a couple of things.

The vehicles take for a stop in front of Slender's mansion. "Wait," a certain voice halts.

The door to an armored bulletproof truck opens. A leg pops down on the grass, stepping out to reveal a full man dressed in a black tuxedo. He had a similar silver beard like Chief, although he was more groomed.

He steps in front of the mansion that housed society's most dangerous criminals. On the porch of that mansion stood Slender, patiently waiting for his enemy to step closer.

The tuxedo man brings his arms out, almost as if he were welcoming Slender. "Ah. If it isn't you in the flesh, Slender!"

"Emmett. You act as if you know me. This is the first time I've seen you in person." Slender clarifies.

Emmett grins, "You don't need to be buddies to have good chemistry. Even enemies can get along well!"

Despite no face, he could tell Slender was glaring at him. "You remind me of him."

"Who? Zalgo? I've done some research. Who would've thought the urban legend between you two is true! So, what happened to him anyway?"

Slender pauses, "Dead. My proxies and I killed him."

Emmett chuckles darkly, "I see. That's certainly surprising to hear. Since your enemy has been dead, what do you plan after that?"

Slender was as still as a statue, "The reforms of society. I will change everything in this wretched society. Morals, mindsets, built systems, everything. Humans refuse to listen to petty and dramatic speeches, so further action must be done."

Slender stood down from the porch. His height towered over Emmett, however, Emmett kept calm.

Emmett kept eye contact with Slender's faceless face. "And just how are you gonna do that?" He mocks.

Slender takes another pause between his speeches, "Classified. You will find it in the meantime."

Slender turns around, walking back to the porch of his mansion. Emmett decides to get into his head more, "Don't expect anyone to not interfere! I mean this with respect, but I cannot agree with your methods. So, allow me to be your new Zalgo, Slenderman!"

***
[Y/N's POV]

"So, allow me to be your new Zalgo, Slenderman!"

That Emmett guy's words stick to my head. I don't understand these references he's making, nor do I know who Zalgo is.

I turn to Clockwork who had returned to her shaking that appears whenever she's nervous. I pat my hand on her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. Squeezing her shoulder calms her down a lot for some reason.

She clings into my chest, "This was a bad idea. We have to leave, NOW!" she urges in a loud whisper.

I don't bother to question her. I pick her up under her legs, lifting her bridal style. She holds onto my shirt so that she doesn't fall, giving me the signal to start running. It must be a miracle that someone as supernatural as Slender didn't notice us. Or he did notice us and just ignored our presence. It doesn't matter now. I have to get the hell out of here with Clocky.