Chapter 12 - Terror

[Y/N's POV]

I tap on my earpiece, "Chief, this is Group A. We've lost one of our targets, over."

He replies immediately, "It can't be helped. We'll look for him next time. Go look for the other target."

"Copy.", I reply.

I turn to Clocky in the crowd. "Chief says to scrap the plans with that green elf now. We have to look for Slenderman now."

"O...Okay!", she says amid the crowd.

She holds on tight to my arm as I squeeze us both out of the crowd. I press my earpiece, "Groups, report a status check."

"Group A, we're clear."

"This is Group B, we're checking all the empty rooms."

"Group C, clear."

"Group D's on the search for Slenderman."

"This is Group E, we're giving chase to the green elf inside the building! I repeat! The elf is in our sights!"

Doors shove open in the distance, gathering our attention as we see a tall green Christmas hat zooming in the distance. I press my earpiece, "I found him! He's in the lobby!"

"Copy!", someone shouts back.

Clocky and I zoom through the crowd, absolutely not caring if we accidentally shoved anyone to the ground. I kept my eyes on him as he took confusing routes in the crowd to confuse us, but most of us kept giving chase.

"WAIT! SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH THIS ONE!", Clocky shouts.

It was too late. One of us already tackled the boy to the ground, handcuffing both of his hands. We turn him around, finding something off about his face.

Clocky steps in. "That's a plastic mask.", she asserts while snapping it off. The strings connected to the mask snap, showing the look of a scared teenager who was probably forced to do this out of his will.

Clocky rips his elf clothing open, showing a full bomb vest wrapped on the boy's chest.

It didn't take long for someone to notice. "BOMB!", someone yells, inciting the panicked screams of the entire lobby. Everyone runs out of the front door, some stepping over tables and tripping over other people to get out as quick as possible.

I turn to the rest of the groups. "Clocky, unstrap the bomb! Escort everyone in the building outside! NOW!"

I turn to Clocky, "Clocky?"

"It's fine, I know how to turn off bombs.", she says in a scramble.

I turn around to go help the others, but the boy's sobbing voice interrupts us.

"You all won't make it... I'm gonna die with all of you here..."

"Cut the shit kid. You're gonna live, I can guarantee it!", Clocky shouts.

"No...", he denies through his sobs. "I'm not the only one he strapped a bomb to..."

Clocky jolts up, "Where?!"

"I...In every single room, there is in this building...", he stutters.

Clocky stops what she's doing and slings the boy over her shoulder. "We have to leave, NOW!"

I point to the boy over her shoulder, raising my voice, "But what about him?!"

"We have to throw him somewhere far down or far away. He could explode any second now!"