(TWC) Chapter 16 - You're mine.

[Y/N's POV]

I sit in the corner of my cell, cold and shivering. Not to mention the toilet fucking reeks. I can't eat my food around a toilet.

I hear something slide open from my door, dragging my attention. A metal tray of poorly cooked chicken and some rice slides through the opening of my door. I take the tray, setting it in front of me. I'll just turn away from the toilet.

Before I could eat, I hear a grumble of a voice speak to me. "Hey. The warden wants you after lunch. Come by soon, rat." He closes the small opening. I release a scoff as I scarf down my rice and chicken.

***
[Third Person]

"Hey. The warden wants you after lunch. Come by soon, rat." whispered Helen. He uses the cop hat he stole to shadow his eyes as he walks off.

He closes his eyes, speaking to Slender through the telepathy trick. "Step 1 is complete, Slender."

"Alright. Ben, you know what to do."

"Roger dodger!", Ben replies.

Ben hovers to the top of the prison, setting himself in front of a pile of frags, bombs, and C4's.

Ben takes out a remote from his back pocket. "Time for a prison riot!"

He jams his thumb on the remote, activating a devastating explosion to the ceiling. It didn't take long for cops and a few prisoners to come running out, inciting the system alarm to activate.

Thankfully, the explosion was calculated in the right spot. Ben glitches down to a watchtower in the inner facility, splitting a guard's neck and jaw upward in a painful crack. The guard drops backward, dropping his radio and leaving the intercoms to the prison open.

The radio activates with a rushed voice on the other line. "Hello?! What happened back there?! We heard an explosion?!"

Ben stares at the radio before grinning ear to ear. He steps closer to the radio, the voice still begging for someone to answer him. Picking up the radio, his grin goes wider.

He puts the radio close to his mouth, "Hi there! I'm not one of your officers, but I'm going to cause a prison riot if you don't mind."

Something seems to have dropped on the other line of the radio. "WHAT?! WHO ARE YOU?!"

Ben grins, "Your worst night-. No, that's too cringe. I'm uhh..." He grins widely once more, "I am BEN DROWNED!"

He presses the button to activate the intercoms, "HEYY! EVERYBODY!!! IT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY!! CAUSE ALL OF YOUR SENTENCES ARE GONNA END EARLY TODAY!!!"

The roars of desperate prisoners echo throughout the facility. Ben doesn't know how the door control systems work, of course. But, pressing a few random buttons seemed to do the trick.

Prisoners burst and rip out of their cells before the doors could even open. Every single doorway was now open inside the facility, free for its bandits to run through.

Ben glitches to the ceiling. He closes his eyes to send a message to Slender, "It's time for the ground soldiers!"

"Good job, Ben. Clockwork, Hoodie, Masky, Jeff, Sully, it's your turn now."

Jeff takes his knife from a nearby boulder. "Let's go wild, boys! Oh, and girls."

Clocky stares down at the prison facility. She doesn't look too happy. "Let's hurry up. I'm only tagging along for Y/N."