Sᴋɪʟʟғᴜʟ - 8

Start from the beginning

"I used my domain." - She stated simply.

"I see." - Gojou looked a bit concerned yet with a suggestive look. - "What is your domain?"

"Bloody water, it's filled with the souls of the dead." - As she said that the two students shivered while Gojou looked at her with amazement and other unexplainable emotions.

He then chuckled a bit. - "This sounds pretty scary, Y/n. But this may be the reason for the curses Yuuji and Nobara fought to vanish."

The two looked amazed while Y/n just stood still.

"What is the range of your domain?" - Gojou asked.

"Over 300 m as I can regulate the distance and the "visible" part."

Gojou looked in amazement and blew with his mouth. - "This is pretty amazing, Y/n. This also means you have full control over your domain, am I right?" - She nodded.

"Tho I don't have full control over the "invisible" part." - She added.

"So this means Nobara and Yuuji were in the "invisible" part of your domain."

Y/n nodded. - "I don't know what exactly is happening there, just sense a presence if there is one."

"So you defeated the curses?!" - Itadori asked in amazement.

"Probably." - Y/n answered.

"This is really amazing, Y/n! This is the first time I get to know someone who has such a powerful domain!" - Gojou said with a big smile on his face.

The said made Y/n blush a bit.

"Th-thank you.." - She said as she lowered her head.

"You are really amazing, Y/n!" - Both Itadori and Kugisaki exclaimed with sparkles in their eyes.

"I-it's not much though." - Y/n said getting flustered while looking at the ground.

"Haha, don't be shy. It's the truth." - Gojou said as he laughed a bit, finding Y/n's shy state cute. - "Anyways, I'm glad you have returned with the least possible injuries. You've gotten really strong!" - He said with a big smile on his face.

Itadori and Kugisaki smiled and nodded.

"Ah, by the way," - Gojou started again, catching their attention. - "You said Y/n was with Fushiguro, right? How was his behaviour towards you?" - He asked, wondering.

"From the start he was terrible!" - Kugisaki said angrily.

"I know, right! He must learn how he should speak in front of others!" - Itadori followed right after her.

"Eh? I asked Y/n. So?" - Gojou asked pointing at Y/n.

"It wasn't that bad." - She said.

"It wasn't just bad, it was terrible!" - The two shouted together.

Gojou sighed. - "Just let her say herself."

"He seemed worried when he saw me hurt." - Y/n stated.

The two gasped in surprise.

"Oya? Worried?" - Gojou asked a bit surprised but soon a smirk appeared on his face. - "Maybe this is the beginning of your friendship, is it not?"

Y/n just shrugged. - "I can't say."

"Well, it will be seen in near future." - Gojou smiled. - "By the way, I noticed something about you. You are speaking in a quite interesting manner. You either speak "sharp and short" or if it takes longer, your explanations are not too long but yet really understandable. By the way you speak, no one would believe you are 21 year old." - Gojou said, pointing out. - "This is pretty amazing itself."

"Actually, it's true. It's really easy to understand everything you say, Y/n." - Itadori added.

"I just say what I want to say." - Y/n stated.

"See?" - Gojou grinned at the said.

Y/n just stood still.

"Now go to rest." - Gojou added. - "You must be very tired after today's mission." - He smiled at them.

The three nodded and returned to their dorms.

"How are you feeling, Y/n?" - Nobara asked Y/n while they were changing their clothes.

She nodded. - "I'm fine."

"Before we got into the building you said you've seen worse, right? Did you know what was going to happen?" - Kugisaki asked as she stopped doing anything and looked at Y/n.

"Something like this." - Y/n answered. - "I was aware from the beginning that there was a high-grade curse because I was able to sense it."

Kugisaki looked at her with concern. - "And how about the wounds you received?"

"They were nothing." - She simply stated.

"Eh?! How can you say that? You were really badly injured!" - Kugisaki said worriedly.

"It's alright, I've been through way worse." - Y/n stopped changing her clothes and looked down.

Kugisaki just stood there looking at her with worry.

"I'm sorry. I guess I shouldn't have asked this." - She said to Y/n, looking down.

"No, it's alright." - Y/n reassured her and changed her clothing.

They laid on their beds.

"Good night, Y/n." - Kugisaki said as she smiled at Y/n.

"Good night, Nobara." - Y/n returned with a smile.