The photoshoot started and Paris was the centre of attention again. Ashlee was the model/actress but Paris gets all the attention. The male models were flirting with her and Ashlee wasn't getting a single one flirting with her ever since Paris turned up.

They finally were on the last shoot and it was for Paris only. She had to swim out into the water which was cold and her nipples started to nipple up. She stood up in the water while pushing her hair back with both hands and then started to walk towards the camera with her hands by her side, she walked slowly swaying her hips. The photographer was just pressing the button on the camera so fast to catch her every move.

"Nice Paris" the photographer said to her, with a smirk.

She was allowed to shower and then changed. After she walked out of the changing tent she ran into the photographer he was hot and young, like in his late 20s. He had dark brown hair that was slightly long and fell in his eyes. He was tall but not as tall as Rick. He was wearing jeans and a long sleeve tight shirt with black shoes.

"Oh hi" she said giving him a little wave.

"Hey" he said smiling "I was wondering if you would like to go out for something to eat"

"Um" she bit her lip and looked over his shoulder and saw Ashlee looking at them "sure".

He told her where to meet him and then left. She headed home to change, she told her father she was going out for dinner and then went to her room. She had a shower and got dressed. She thought dressing in something simple. She put on skinny blue jeans, a white t-shirt with big red lips on the front and black ballet shoes. She put her hair up into a messy pony tail and left her gold hooped earrings in. She grabbed her black leather jacket and headed to her car.

"How long will you be out?" Her father asked when she was heading to the garage.

"Don't know, why?" She said.

"Was just asking that's all" he said with a shrug while cutting up the veggies.

"Ok" she started towards the garage again but stopped and then turned to him "did you know Rick was in an accident?" she asked him.

"No" he looked at her with concern "is he alright?"

"Yeah just whiplash, his friend was driving and a car went through a red light and hit them in the back which made their car spin around" she said to him.

"Was his friend alright too?" He asked.

"Yeah, also whiplash" she nodded then left.

She turned up at the diner that he told her. She headed into the diner and she saw him sitting there waiting. She sat across from him and smiled.

"What would you two like?" A old lady asked them.

"A works burger with fries on the side and a chocolate thick shake, please" Hank said to the lady "Paris"

"The same thanks but a strawberry thick shake for me please" she said with a smile.

After the lady left he turned to Paris with a smirk it wasn't as nice as Rick's, Paris thought and then shook her head internally. Hank cleared his throat then spoke "these burgers are massive" he said to her.

"I know but I'm hungry" she said smiling back at him.

Over at Rick's place, he was laying in his bed just watching a movie, he was doing this all day and it was getting boring now. He was sore from the accident still but not as bad as this morning and yesterday. He was getting hungry now so he thought he should get up and fix himself something but when he looked in the fridge there was nothing. He grabbed his wallet and headed to the diner that was downstairs up the road.

He was walking pass the diner when he saw Paris sitting with some guy in a booth. He went inside and looked towards her table. Her back was to him and he could see the man she was with. He knew him, the guy was a photographer. He ordered his meal as a takeaway and then headed towards Paris. He knows she will be mad at him for interrupting their date but he just wanted to talk to her.

"Hi" he said to them when he got to their table "so what's happening?"

"Ah hey" Paris said shocked to see him there.

"Rick, isn't it" Hank said.

"Yeah" Rick said to Hank but didn't look away from Paris.

"So, why are you here for?" Paris asked him, she felt her heart accelerate so fast from just seeing him.

"You know, just was hungry" he said shrugging.

"You were suppose to be at the beach for a photoshoot today" Hank said trying to be part of this conversation.

"Yeah well I was in an accident yesterday so I couldn't make it" Rick said back but he still didn't look at him.

"How are you now?" Paris asked him.

"Good, still sore but alls good" he said shrugging.

"That's good" she smiled to him then looked at her food.

"I should let you get back to," he paused then finally looked at Hank "your date"

"Yeah that would be good" Hank said annoyed.

"Bye" Paris said with a smirk.

Rick leaned down close to her ear and spoke low and huskily "I still want you naked and moaning my name" he breathed into her ear and he heard her moan really quietly and then he left with his food.

"What was that?" Hank asked her very annoyed now.

"Nothing" she answered, then she grabbed her drink and took a big sip.

"It didn't look like nothing" he was pissed now, he's heard of this Rick guy and seen photos but he didn't like him one bit. When Rick spoke into her ear she bit her bottom lip and then she blushed. Whatever he said to her must've been something intimately to get that reaction from her.

"You know what" she said seductively to him then continued "I'm finished and it looks like you are too"

"Yeah" he said, he was getting hard from her voice.

"So why don't we go" she said while playing with his hand. "So we can have a little fun of our own".

"That sounds good to me too" Hank agreed with her and forgot all about Rick.

They got up and left the diner after paying. She followed him down the street to an apartment building just down the road. They started to kiss, but he wanted to take it further but she stopped him "oh no" she said to him.

"What?"

"I don't fuck, I suck" she said next to his ear then bit his ear. He moaned which made her smile evilly. "Now take your clothes off"

"Ok" he said, he stripped and she went to her knees and started to suck him off. He was moaning loudly and grabbing her hair into fists. His legs buckled when he was about to come and then blew into the back off her throat with a grunt. He fell onto his couch and closed his eyes, he's never had a blow job like that before.

"See ya" Paris said to him then started to leave.

"Wait" he yelled to her then got up on wobbly legs "where you're going?"

"Home" she said to him then headed out.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<