Chapter 1

It was always the same for Paris's parents they start talking on the phone or in person and then it gets into an argument. She was so sick of it but her brother Brayden wouldn't of existed if it wasn't for their fights because as soon as the fight was over they ended up making up and having sex, which Paris doesn't want to think about.

It was summer break and Paris was in Australia with her father and brother just fishing, swimming and relaxing. It was cold here in Australia because it's actually winter and where Paris lives it was summer. Paris's dad is Aussie and her mum is American but with Australian in her. Their family is very complicated, her dad is always away overseas with the army and her mum is a fashion designer in Los Angeles. Her dad still owns a house in Australia where he grew up and still lives in sometimes, he hates Los Angeles. He goes to Los Angeles when he has enough time.

Her parents fight so much but have never gotten a divorce. Before Brayden was conceived her mum sent divorce papers to him but her father ripped them up and headed to France where she was doing a fashion show and told her he'll never sign any divorce papers. They had a big fight and next thing Paris knew, her mum was pregnant.

Her mum Darla Hudson, is beautiful she has dark brown hair long straight with natural brown, blonde and red highlights. She has violet eyes and tan skin. For a 36 year old she was still beautiful with curves in all the right places and at 5ft 7 she can still make her husband drop to his knees.

Now Paris's father, Damien Hudson, is a very handsome man. He is 58 years old but looks like he's in his 40s still, he's strong and at a height of 6ft 6. He has blue eyes and blonde hair which was short and spiky. He has a 8 pack and slightly tanned. Being in the army meant he was always away and he was a Colonel so he was high up.

Now you're probably wondering how Paris looks with two good looking parents she has to be beautifully right. Well you're right, Paris is beautiful, sexy and gorgeous she makes any guy drop at her feet and grovel for some time with her. She has dark blonde hair ending in the middle of her back, straight with natural brown, and light blonde highlights. She has violet mesmerising eyes that makes her so stunning she could wear a potato suck and guys still would flirt with her. She is lightly tanned like her father and curves in the right places. She is 5ft 6 and turns 18 years old in November. Her mother moved her to America from Australia when she was 6 years old even her father didn't know they moved when he found out he was furious. Anyway back to Paris she is also a model part time. Every clothing line wants her to model their stuff because every time she models something, people buy the stuff she is modelling even if it doesn't suit them.

At her school she is called the Virgin slut. Every guy wants her but all she gives them is a blow job and then kisses them on the lips. No relationships, she thinks they complicates things. She is the smartest kid in the school, the head cheerleader and the most popular girl. And don't be fooled she's not a bitch she is actually very nice, she is friends with everyone and everyone wants to be her friend. She has a group of friends she hangs out with.

The first one is Sasha Barrington, she's about 5ft 5 with tan skin and brown eyes. She is skinny with slight curves and turns 18 in December. Her hair is amazing its long black straight and with red, purple, blue, green and yellow highlights all through it, she is an amazing girl and a slut. Then there is Lisa Mitchell, she's 5ft 7 and very curvy with brown hair with blonde highlights that ended in the middle of her back. She has green eyes and fair skin. Now it's Charlotte Dixon turn, she has blonde hair shoulder length and around 5ft 5. She has fair skin and skinny with slight curves. Her father is the principal and she is the quiet one of their group. She also has a big crush on Cameron, which is one of their friends. All the girls are also cheerleaders. Now that's all her close female friends now it's the male ones.

First is Chris Brosnan. He is 6ft 1 with dark blonde hair, muscly figure and tanned. He has blue eyes and dimples when he smiles. He is also the football captain and quarter back of the school team. He's one of Paris's oral fuck buddies (that is what she calls them). Now there's Shane Mitchell, he's about 6ft and muscly. He is tanned all over and has the biggest dick at the school. With black hair that's short and brown eyes, he's very handsome. He's also one of Paris's oral fuck buddies. Phillip Barrington is Sasha's cousin, he's a big boy but still plays football like the other boys. Chris's father is a personal trainer so he's helping Phil to lose some weight and bulk up more. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He's also one of Paris's oral fuck buddies. Lucky last is Cameron Callahan, he has a mother who's a rock star so she is hardly home because of tours. His dad left them when he was young. He has brown hair and silver eyes and fair skin and a height of 5ft 9 with a great body. He also has a big crush on Charlotte. Paris and him are just friends because he likes Charlotte and Paris knows Charlotte likes him.

As Paris was laying on the beach just thinking about her friends and how her family was weird and why her mother treats her dad like she does. She doesn't even come on holidays with them, she says she's busy but she can't have time for her family. Her dad just shrugs it off but she knows he misses her. Well tomorrow they head back home without dad, he has to head back overseas again.

She starts senior year and she can't wait for it, just to finish school, so she can leave home, away from her mom. She loves her but they hit heads all the time. Her mom was the one who got her into modelling and her father was furious about it and it started another fight between her parents but he's gotten over it now. She actually loves modelling it's really fun and she likes teasing the male models. She gets them all riled up and wanting her, then she blows them off.

She is hoping this school year will be fun and exciting. She has all the male and female teachers wrapped around her little finger. She is the smartest but she's a bit of a smart ass as well. Last year her friends and her pranked the principal and got away with it. They nearly blew up the science lab which the science teacher just laughed it off. Paris always just flatter her eyes with a pout and the teachers forgive her. That is how she gets away with everything, she uses her beautiful eyes to get away with it. Her friends love it because it means they get off too.

Well tomorrow will be a terrible day, Paris really doesn't want to head back to Los Angeles but she knows she'll miss her friends if she doesn't. While she was away she has given so many head jobs to random guys that she can't wait to tell her friends.

>>>>>><<<<<<<

Hi guys I hope you like it I'm not from America so hopefully it works out but it might not.