Y/N:.........................

Megumin:................

Both: WHAT THE-

We both run down the hallway as fast as we can and as we do we see yunyun aqua and darkness all running down the hallway towards us.

Yunyun: HELP!!!

Aqua: THOSE DAMN DOLLS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!

Y/N: EVERYONE STAY STILL!!!!!!

Everyone stops and I pull out my guns and fire at all the dolls. I stop.

Y/N: ok.............I think we're fine for now.......

Megumin: um........Y-Y/N.........

Y/N: yeah?

Megumin: I-I-I need to use the...........

I sigh before parting her back.

Timeksip

Megumin: a-are you guys still there?

Y/N: yes Megumin.

Yunyun: we're right here!!!

Megumin: um.......can you sing me a song?

Aqua: WHAT!? WHY!?

Y/N: tell me coool vibrations..........live your fantasy.....tell me who tell me someone never land.......and the stars are lying........feel somebody for sure......and I don't mean.......just sang along. oh no how want you vibration......take me one take me resolution on on.......no how want you vibration....take me home oh baby please just take me home Ho hoooome. Shooby dooby doo shooby dooby doo........... Shooby dooby doo shooby dooby doo...........

Aqua and yunyun stare at me in shock. I sigh turning away.

Y/N: what? It's not like I can't sing or any-

I look down the hall and see kazuma and darkness sprinting.

Y/N: wait what's that-

I look behind them and my eyes widen.

Y/N: OH SHIT!!!!

I bang in the door.

Y/N: MEGUMIN HURRY UP AND GET OUT THERE COMING!!!!

Megumin: P-PLEASE DONT RUSH-

I tear off the door and grab her, aqua, and yunyun and sprint out of there.

Aqua: PUT ME DOWN I CAN EXORCISE THEM!!!

I drop all three and turn to her.

Y/N: THEN WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU DO THAG EARLIER!?!

Aqua: THERE WERE TOO MANY OF THEM!!!

As she says this one flys at her but I grab it and shoot it's head. I turn to the rest and as soon as kazuma and darkness run past me my body turns black and I transform.

Girlycard: all right......let's see these little dolls handle this kinda fire power........

She unleashes a tommy gun and begins to shoot all of them while laughing maniacally. After awhile she stops and smirks.

Girlycard: jeez what a bunch of weak asses.......hey useless goddess!!!! Hurry up and exorcise these dolls.......as much as I would love to stay out here I'm pretty tired so might as well let the weeb back in control.

Girlycard walks past them and as she does her body turn black before growing a bit and turning back into Y/N.

Y/N: I'm going back to bed...........

Timeksip

Y/N: you mean all of that..........was because of what happened with wiz..........

Kazuma: yeah. We're not accepting the award but we can still live in the house.

Y/N: that's good.

I pull out my gun and sigh. I shoot myself in the arm and start cursing out loudly before my arm heals.

Kazuma: um........should your be wasting souls-

Y/N: I got some form the house surprisingly. LET ME RELAX MY WAY!!!!!