Prolouge

Y/N POV

I open my eyes and look around. It looks like some dark Infinite place. Kinda feels-

???: oh. Your finally awake?

 Your finally awake?

???: I am lady aqua. Goddess of water and a guide to spirits in the after life. You have just died.

Y/N: I did...?

Oh that's right........

Flashback

As Y/N walked down an alley way he felt a gun hit the back of his head.

Robber: all right. Give me all your money right now or else-

Y/N: are you really gonna shoot me over a couple of bucks?

I then turn around and he nervously presses it against my forehead.

Y/N: YOU DONT HAVE THE NUTS!!!!

Flash back end

Guess he did have the nuts.......

Y/N: so I'm dead huh? So where am I?

Aqua: the after life. You have three options. 1. Go to heaven. But it's not really that great up there....

Y/N: is it cause your down here and not up there?

She blushes a bit before shaking her head.

Aqua: 2. You be reincarnated as a baby with no knowledge at all.

Y/N: nope.

Aqua: or you could be reincarnated into another world with all knowledge of your past life along with one special power!!

Y/N: why would i want to do that?

Aqua then stands up

Aqua: the world is being over run by the devil kings generals!!! Villages being burned and family's in grave danger!!!! Doesn't that sound like fun? Especially since you get a special ability!!!!!

Y/N: true......ok. I'm in.

Aqua then hands me a stack of papers.

Aqua: pick one of these.

I look through them.....sword of god......arrow that always hits its target.......

Y/N: hey is it ok if I have the ability from an anime character?

Aqua: I shouldn't do that but.....for you. I'll make an exception......so what'll it be?

Y/N: I'd like all the abilities of Alucard from hellsing Ultimate.

Aqua snaps her fingers and a blue light surrounds us.

Aqua: good luck Y/N.....I wish you the best of luck and hope that you defeat the devil king.....

Y/N: thanks aqua. Looks like your more then just a cute face.

She blushes and I laugh a bit before a bright light shines in my eyes.