The Mansion

Y/N POV

We stand outside a large mansion. We were hired to exorcist any ghosts that maybe in here. In return if we do. We get to live here.

Aqua: good thing we got this job!! I have a knack for the undead!!!

Y/N: I'm standing right here.

Aqua: exactly!!!

Y/N: wait what-

Her hands begin to glow and she begins to go on and on about how some little girl lived here.

Y/N: welp. I'm going to go get accustomed to the basement.

Timeksip

As I set everything up I find an old chair. I chuckle before setting it next to a small desk with a wine bottle and wine glass on it. I sit down and sigh as I pour myself a cup. Kazuma comes in and looks to me

Kazuma: hey dinners almost-

He laughs a bit and my glasses move down a bit as I moved my head down.

Y/N: what?

Kazuma: you look a lot like alucard in that pose.

Y/N: awwww you think so? Cause there's this little prick WHOS trying to impress everyone as if there all there alcoholic parents that they try to do constantly try to impress.........

Kazuma shutters a bit.

Y/N: what's the matter kiddo?

Y/N: be a sport and bring daddy his dinner. I don't feel like eating upstairs.......

Kazuma quickly nods before sprinting up stairs. I laugh and continue to drink the wine.

Timeksip

It's about the middle of the night. I sigh. I haven't been able to sleep. I hear footsteps coming down into my room. I look up and see Megumin.

Y/N: oh hey megumin. What's up?

Megumin: I-I-I'm scared and I'm as wondering if I could stay with you?

Y/N: oh uh..........sure.

Megumin nods at me and walks over to me and sits on my lap. I blush a bit.

Y/N: m-Megumin w-what are you doing?

Megumin: t-this just feels nice........

I sit there for a bit before picking her up and stand up.

Y/N: HEYMEGUMINLETSGOTOYOURROOMINSTEADOK?

Megumin: sure!

We go to her room and as we do I feel like we're being watched. We walk down the hallways and we pass a window. We stop and we slowly turn.

 We stop and we slowly turn