Her sleeping form mesmerizes me, everything about her does.

But this is not the time to admire her, she needs to eat.

I put the tray on the bed and sit next to her, I gently shake her till she slowly opens her eyes.

She sits up as soon as we make eye contact and immediately looks everywhere but me.

"why didn't you eat?" I ask worry clear in my voice and face.

I don't want her to get dehydrated or have any issues.

" I was not hungry" she glares at me.

" I am not hungry" she quickly adds.

she has to eat, the last time she ate was probably when we ate ice cream.

I raise my hand to cup her face but she flinches right away, she is scared...

" you have to eat, I don't want you to get sick" I say trying to sound as soft as possible.

she chuckles but I know it isnt because she finds anything funny,  "don't worry missing a meal or two won't kill me, you will still be able to control me".

Her words make my blood boil because she thinks all I want is to control her which is not true because the reason I 'control' her is because I want us to work.

I want her to love me.

" eat please" I frown, it came out a little pressed but I ignore it and hold a glass of orange juice to her lips.

instead of taking a sip, she pushes my hand away causing the glass to fall.

" stop being stubborn"I demand trying so hard not to snap at her.

" you want to keep me locked up here right? then deal with my attitude and stubborness." She answers back.

I sometimes love her attitude and big mouth but now is not one of those times, she has to eat willingly or forcefully.

" you either eat , or get punished." I threaten.

She takes a big gulp of the glass of water in one go the moment she hears my words.

She starts coughing and taking deep breaths in, I'm quick to rub circles on her back.

Giving me a glare, she starts eating her food.

I look at her feeling satisfied that she finished her food but she glares at me again.

I take the empty tray to one of the maids not wanting our room to smell like food.

It might upset her.

I installed rose scented air fresheners all over the house because it's her favorite scent.

I go back to our room and sit next to her on our bed.

I take my time admiring her beauty and thank my lucky stars for having her in my life.

" I want my phone" she demands out of the blue.

" I don't trust you with the phone yet".

I don't trust her, I did and it got me to nowhere.

all I got was finding her with an asshole  late at night in her bedroom and then finding out she was planning to leave.

her choice of where to go was bad, because everyone in Italy knows my name therefore they  would know her because I announced her as my girlfriend at the ball that night.

It didn't piss me off because I would lose her because I know I would find her no matter how smart or good she is at hiding. 

what pissed me off is that she thought she could leave, my enemies could've got a hold of her very easily.