|| Announcement. ||

so, hello everyone. this is the author here. i have some news that i need to explain about this book.

this book will no longer be updating. there has been some drama with whitty and the creator is leaving the fnf community and my friend spidey informed me and a bunch of others on her discord server about this.

whitty has been se//ualized many times, despite being told 'do not se//ualize whitty, he is asexual'. asexual meaning he has no interest in sex in particular, but does have romantic feelings, as myself am one.

sock, whitty's creator, is a minor. they also said to NOT se//ualize him as it hurts them and whitty. people still didn't listen, and sock was in discomfort about this. around may 25 on her instagram profile, they were discussing about tabi's sprites and how the songs kinda ripped of ballistic and madness. sock also explained how the tabi mod was a ripoff of the whitty mod and takes full responsibility. after, two days later, nate [another dev on the whitty mod] made a video and has canceled the new whitty expansion and that sock is leaving the fnf community. 

as said, this book will no longer be continuing as to respect sock's leaving. im sorry about all of this, please forgive me.

if anyone says that sock has asked to delete this book, then i will delete this book.

im sorry everyone, but thank you all so much for reading this book. i hope you have a good day/night/etc.

-the author.
- info was read from 8-BITKHAI.