|| OS - I'm fine. ||

|| requested by karmaanimatesyt132! it wont let me actually tag you, so sorry about that ^^' ||
|| slight angst+anger in the beginning, but it then becomes fluffy near the end. ||
|| tw: fighting, slight blood(?), whitty crying and y/n being the mom friend. ||

you were laying down on the couch, just scrolling through social media since you were really bored right now. you sighed, wondering what you should do.

so, you just sat there for 20 minutes wondering what you were going to do.

"thanks me, theres literally nothing to do and you are not helping." you said, talking to yourself.  you sighed again, looking out the window and just seeing two birds snuggling on your balcony peacefully.

(and no, you dont get to eat the birds.)

you smiled, the two reminding you of you and whitty.
whitty was your best friend, but you had a big crush on him. yeah i know, kinda cliche, but this stuff does happen.

and this was inevitable, he was literally so perfect and he didnt even know it. the way he spoke, the way he did small gestures for you, how when you two would play-fight, he'd always make sure he didnt hurt you too bad.

though, he did have a bad amount of temper. he easily got angered, and it wasnt pretty to see him angry. he was actually pretty scary, something you'd see youtubers would scream at if they saw him chasing them in a dark hall way.

you smiled, still just thinking of him. 'would it be weird if i sketched him?' you asked yourself randomly.

you basically dozed out, just thinking about the walking bomb. you were busy staring outside the window, just looking at the pretty sunset and the two cute birds.

until you heard a door open and a slam, causing you to slightly jump and get out of your daze.

you saw whitty stomp into the room, making you confused. 'should i ask him if hes okay? that would be dumb. but, it wouldnt hurt to ask. but, its still really stupid'

"uh, hey whitty.." you said, before getting little spooked by him quickly turning his head to you. you nervously chuckle, "uh, you o-okay?"

you mentally curse for stuttering, before seeing him slowly walk to you. this man, literally towering over you and even making you more scared.

his white pupils were gone, his orange eyes just being there now. "am i okay? AM I OKAY?"
he lifted you up by the shirt, making you panic slightly and try getting out of his grasp.

but it was no use, as you were forced to stare into his glaring orange eyes. "NO, I am not 'OKAY'. This stupid little blue haired gremlin just decided to force me to rap battle with him, while I just wanted to get back home!"

his grip felt harder. i swear, it was like if he were to grip any harder he could somehow rip your shirt/hoodie.

"And, you're asking me if I am okay? Really? He just came OUT OF NOWHERE, AND HIS STUPID GIRLFRIEND AND HIS STUPID LITTLE FACE I JUST-"

"Whitty please, just calm down!-" You said, trying to get him to stop getting mad. "NO, I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!" He shouted back, throwing you back onto the couch. You slightly scream, your head hitting the couch's arm.

"Whitty, what the fuck, calm down!" You rubbed your head, until looking back and seeing some blood. You looked back at the couch's arm and see a big dent on it.

Damn, your fat ass head made a dent that big? How the shit-
im joking, ily im sorry-

You heard a slight gasp, and looked up. You saw his white pupils again, seeing more of a panic. "oh my god, i'm so sorry. im so sorry, holy shit, oh my god."

he crouched down, covering his head and hearing him mumble the same sentences of 'im sorry'. you wiped your slightly bloody hand on your shirt, getting down to his level and tried comforting him.

"hey hey, it's fine. you just, uh, made an accident! im fine!" you said, not the best at comforting. you were slightly doozy from your big hit, but wanted to help him either way.

"no, you arent! i literally just, threw you! you can't forgive me, i'm so sorry. i don't- i don't want to become like him, i-" he said, quickly ranting how he was messed up and wanted to apolgize.

you blinked, "like who? who is 'he'." you said, your anger now being built. he looked up at you, before quickly looking back.

"i dont wanna talk about him.." he mumbled. you could hear him sniff and saw his gasoline tears fall onto the floor. your gaze softed, before bringing his direction back to you and stared at you.

"hey, its fine. you dont have to talk about him, and you wont become him. you just made a big mistake, and that is okay. you didn't mean to, and your anger got in your way. look, i love you the way you are, and i know you didnt mean to do that, whitty." you said, comforting him in the best way you could.

his black tears were wiped from your hand. he then brought you into a hug, mumbling sorrys all over again.

you patted his back, "let it out, bud." you two stayed like that. sure, your back and posture was really killing you, but your friend was your first priority as of right now.

you heard him stop sniffling and instead was letting out soft breathes and hiccups. "you good now?" you said, looking at him.

he nodded, wiping a tear away. you softly smiled at him, "hey, how about i bake us some cookies and just watch some cheesy disney movie? y'know, right after i bandage my head since it's bleedi-"

you said, before hitting the floor and becoming muffled. whitty got surprised, scooting away as he saw you just face plant onto the floor.

"uh, y/n?" he said, picking you up and looking at you. "ssggshh." was all you said, which made him lie you down on the couch and grabbed the medkit.

"we can make some cookies later, heh." he said, grabbing the alcohol and bandages for your head. you just let out little giggles.

after he finished bandaging your head, he was about to get up but you stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"noooo, stay wiff meee and cuudllleeeee." your words messy, but he was able to understand it. he softly smiled, "are you sure?"

"yyeeees." you said, immediately pulling him under you and you hugged him. he blushed, his face becoming a bright orange.

he nervously chuckled, "hah, uh, alright then." he slowly let his hand lay down on your back, and relaxed.

you two then just cuddled for the rest of the day.

//a.n - AAA THIS WAS SO BAD BUT I NEED TO GET SOMETHING OUT UGGGHHH-//
//alright, here have another image, you hungry nice gremlins that find my book cool//

n - AAA THIS WAS SO BAD BUT I NEED TO GET SOMETHING OUT UGGGHHH-////alright, here have another image, you hungry nice gremlins that find my book cool//

//vocaloid whitty, made by sock.clip on instagram//