|| HC - 'friends' ||

[] "We're just friends!" 
[] BITCH WAHRBSTEHJE

[] no you aren't just friends, y/n

[] mf adrien agreste lookin' ass,,,,

[] whitty slightly gets upset everytime you refer to him as just a 'friend'
[] though he doesn't understand feelings so, who can blame him

[] once, bf asked if you really think you and whitty are just friends
[] and then you answered yes
[] and then the mcdonalds got set on fire

[] whitty has tried sending signs to you that he likes you (given advice from carol and sunday)
[] but your oblivious ass is as dumb as a lobster

[] "We're just friends, dude!"
[] heart been broke so many times.

[] slams head on table x2

[] enjoy this little tiny one shot thingy

 "Whitty, you like someone?" You ask, happy that your b e s t f r i e n d finally found someone who he takes interest in. He nodded, but sighed, "Yeah, but I don't think they like me back." "Oh? How so?" You asked, siting next to him. He looked away, "They always refer to me as a friend. Though, I don't want to be only friends with them. I want to call them mine, and cherish and hold them. But, they only see me as a friend. I don't even know how to express my feelings to them."

You nodded, looking down at the stone next to you. You then got an idea, and got up. You looked at Whitty and smiled confidently, "Why don't you practice with me?" "..Wha?" He said, confused. "Tell me your feelings! Pretend I'm the person you like!" You explained to him, grabbing his hands.

He blushed furiously, "Um, okay.." He took a deep breathe, and looked at you. 

"Y/n, you are the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. You make me so happy and feel things that I've never thought I could even feel! You make me feel like I could jump to the moon and jump right back to you, and hug you. You're just so wonderful and amazing, and I just.. I love you for how you are. You make me feel happy, and I want to make you feel happy. What I'm trying to say is.. will you be my partner?" He said, making your eyes glimmer from the stars above.

"Whitty.." You said, before looking away and smiling, "Look how beautiful the stars are Whitty! They're so pretty." Whitty looked at you walk away from him and admire the stars instead. He smiled softly, slowly backing away from you and leaving you alone under the stars.

"Whitty?" You look back to realize he isn't there. You shrug, and continue admiring the stars.

[] before you ask, yes this was a reference from UniKitty where Hawkodile expressed his feelings for Dr. Fox lmao.