|| OS - Happy Birthday! ||

|| Not requested, but today's my birthday! So, here's the happy birthday chapter that I promised you all. <3 Art above is made by sock.clip on instagram, go check them out! ||
|| Context: You thought that everybody forgot it was your birthday, since they just ignored your happy comments. ||

You woke up, in a good mood. You put on your favorite outfit and brushed your teeth. You combed your hair and put it in a nice style that you liked/you got yourself cleaned up and felt ready to go! You walked outside your room and headed downstairs.

Did I mention you were room-mates with different people in a big, but slightly closed up apartment? Y'know, it's kind of like New Girl. Your room mates were Keith, who was a musician and his girlfriend, Lilith who liked being called Cherry was a baker! Pico was a rap artist that was featured in most of Keith's songs, who he had a girlfriend named Nene. Though, Nene lived far from him, so it's kind of like a 'i-met-you-irl-but-we-have-to-talk-online' relationship. 

And then there's Whitty. Whitty and you were pretty good friends, and you had pretty much liked him. He made you feel like you were just a kid going through their first love. He made you want to do things you normally didn't do, like wear high heels and put on some perfume. He even made you so nervous sometimes when you guys held hands randomly you would just let go.

Anyways, enough of the introduction. Your happy mood lit up the atmosphere, making Cherry smile at you. She was baking some cute cookies, red icing that matched her once red dress she would always wear when Keith used to rap with other people.

"Hey, Y/N." Her silky, soft voice made you smile at her, she returned the gesture. "Good morning, girly. Say, do you remember what today is?~" You said excitedly. Cherry thought, putting her covered up hand to her chin, but she then shook her head, "Today's [d/o/y/b] [day of your birthday] right? I have to go get this to my dad, he really wants some of my famous cherry icing cookies and I can't help but give it to him! He's so sweet."

Your smile faltered, but you shook it off. 'Maybe she just forgot!' You smile and shrug, "Alright, have fun with your baking, Cherry!" She smiled, nodding as you walked away from her. She continued with her baking.

You decided to go talk to Keith and Pico, since they were currently watching some football on the TV while sitting on the couch. Keith shouted, "Come on! The rockies were so close to getting that goal!"

Pico laughed, "I think we know who's winning that bet, baby blue." Keith scoffed, rolling his eyes until he saw you. He smiled, "Good morning, Y/n." "Good morning you two! So, what's the bet?"

Pico smirked, "Blue here thought it was a good idea to bet some money that Rockies will win instead of The Bulls. So far, Rockies been losin' every chance they got, and I'm sure The Bulls are gonna win." Keith punched Pico's shoulder, making you and the ginger laugh. Keith hid his smile, before asking, "Say, what's got you in a good mood? Normally you'd be looking like a mess like someone had decided to knock on death's door and wake up the beast."

"Today's a very special day! Do you know what that is you two?" You said, hoping they knew. Keith looked confused, "Uh, is it Lilith's dad's birthday? If it is, then shit I forgot to get him a present just like all his previous birthdays." 

"I thought today was just Bro day." Pico said, pausing the TV. Your smile faltered some more, your once happy mood turning sour. You chuckled, hiding your sadness, "Heh, maybe I just got confused. Say, where's Whitty?"

Keith smirked, "He's in his room, you two better not start making out in there." Your face flushed a bright red, making you slap Keith's head. "Ow! Haha!" The blue haired male said, chuckling. While Pico sipped his caprisun, you groaned, walking away from the two.