|| OS - Haha, I miss you. ||

|| not requested, but why not. i'm feeling pretty sad right now, lmao. ||
|| surprise chapter :)) ||

they leaded him to the blue flowered field, the moonlight cascading over the two. the footsteps made light ruffles in the grass, the stones being tossed around as they made their way around. they laughed, as they rolled down the hill.

"y/n!" he said, running after them. he laughed, as he saw his friend covered in blue orchids and grass. they laughed along with him, trying to get the grass off of them. he helped them out, taking out the flowers off of them.

"whitty, you're messing my hair!" y/n laughed, softly slapping his hands. whitty smiled, "stop it, i need to get the last orchid out-" y/n giggled, staring at their friend as they took the blue orchid out.

whitty stared at the orchid, "on second thought, you looked wonderful with this on you." he placed it back, putting it behind their ear.

y/n smiled at whitty. the two just stared at each other, each of the other's eyes glowing softly under the moon light.

the other smiled, tackling the bomb and laughing. he, caught surprised, laughed as well. the two were just covered in the beautiful blues, the grass was to be imprinted from the bomb's weight.

y/n stared down at whitty, since the other one was pinned under them. they smiled, evilly, "haha, stupid."

whitty rolled his eyes, switching the other around, now pinning y/n onto the grass. the two giggled.

the two were now sitting on the grass, y/n leaning on whitty, whitty leaning his head on theirs and both just looking at the stars and moon. the conversation silent, but comfortable.

"whitty?" they said, catching his attention. his beautiful, orange eyes looked down at their wonderful e/c eyes, "what's up?"

"we'll stay together, right? i don't want to lose you, hehe." they said, rubbing their neck. the bomb slightly blushed, the orange faded when under the white moon.

he smiled, taking their hand and holding it, "yeah, we'll stay together." y/n smiled, a soft blush coating their face.

the two went back to looking at the moon, holding hands and just enjoying the other's prescense.

he hoped it would just stay like this forever.

unfortunately not.

after a few years, lets say 2, some things had happened.

he walked, his mood different. it felt like the world had changed into a grayscale. the blue orchids that once were a glowing blue, were now like wilted roses.

the beautiful sunset skies and baby blue heavens were more dark and sad. the more steps he took the more he felt somewhat unsure.

he looked at the flowers he had in his hand. they were still somewhat glowing, like hadnt lost their color. he smiled softly at it, continuing the walk.

he could already see the wonderful dark trees, the crows flying over high. the clouds were somewhat there, just floating about.

it felt like he was walking in slow motion, but was going so fast. he couldnt comprehend it, but he knew.

the bomb's steps tapped on the sidewalk,  coming closer to his desitination. he looked around, seeing stones just all around.

he walked up the hill, where the big and beautiful tree was. when he had finally made it up, he sat down.

he looked up at the stars and the moon, feeling kind of lonely. he placed the flowers down next to him, as if they were someone he once knew.

he hummed, the cold breeze passing by him as he just sat there. he didnt want to face the stone behind him just yet, and wanted to take in the beauty of the night.

he smiled, remembering when he did this with someone he loved the most. he wished he had confessed then, and wasnt such a fool.

he sighed, grabbing the flowers and getting up.

he turned around and faced the stone that was leaning on the tree. he took a step towards it, his mood now a sad one.

he set the flowers down in front of the stone, and sat down himself afterwords.

"hey, i just wanted to say hi and wanted to check in on how you're doing." he said, like he was talking to someone that wasnt even there.

he looked back at the stone, looking at its words.

he sighed, his black tears brimmed in his orange eyes. he smiled, "im sorry i wasnt there in time." he tried wiping the tears away, but it just kept coming back.

he chuckled, his words turning crumbled, "and.. im sorry how i was so blind and.." his throat was clogged with words he couldnt bare to say out loud, his sniffles only being the replacement of what he tried to say.

"i'm just sorry." he said, repeatedly. he looked at the words again, tracing the words 'y/n'.

he smiled, "wished you were here right now, just to see how stupid i look, heh. i remember how you'd laugh whenever we'd watch a scary movie and i'd scream at the jumpscares. and how whenever i cooked something you always said they were good. god, i miss you so much."

he got up, "i'll see you tomorrow, y/n. i'm sorry i was so foolish. i love you." he walked back down the hill, heading straight back to his home.

the glowing blue orchids lit up the grave, showing what was engraved on there.

'Y/N'.

//ugh, this was so bad. im sorry that i literally can't write good, so have another whitty image :') i'll try writing more, sorry if i disappointed you guys. - author. //

//art made by sock

//art made by sock.clip on insta. ^^ //