|| HC - Tall Monarch 2 ||

[More of Tall Reader x Whitty hcs! I'll make a oneshot of them soon enough, i promise.]

[] Whitty likes it when you spoon him when you two cuddle. He feels safe and protected.
[] You help him grab things from tall places, even though its not necessary.
[] He kinda likes it when you just randomly play with his rope, it gets him flustered and it makes him feel all giddy.

[] Don't say anything flirty to him. He's already flustered enough that you're taller than him
[] Unless you're like me and is a sadist who likes seeing people suffer, than you do you lmao.
[] He feels extra tall if you ever give him a piggy back ride. Since this guy is like a twig, he's easy to pick up!

[] You guys like to watch horror movies together.
[] Even though Whitty seems tough, he's kinda scared of horror movies like IT, Annabelle, Pet Graveyard, etc.
[] So, you have to cuddle him and he faces to you so that he can calm down and just give you a kiss on the cheek as his payback, lmao.

[] Bro, whenever he's mad at something all you have to do is pick him up and give him a big kiss.
[] He'll think about that for a long time and forgets why he was so angry in the first place.

[] Calm, Chaotic Neutral Giant/Anger issues, Lawful chaotic slightly shorter giant dynamic.
[] Since he's a robot, you'd expect him to be as cold as ice right? Wrong.
[] He's actually pretty warm, like a blanket. Cuddling him is the best.