64 | Reunion of the strongest

Start from the beginning

As Geto backs away, letting Uraume take the attack, they block it with their hand.

'It's fast! So this is piercing blood?!' Uraume thought as Choso proceeds to also attack Geto using his technique. CHOSO switches to throwing punches at the man.

"Don't push yourself." Geto says, as if mocking him, "You must be tired."

"So what?" Choso's anger began to show once again, "Is that any reason not to put my life on the line for my little brother?"

"I'm just asking.. But you're not related, right?" panda sweatdrops, sparing both Y/N and itadori a glance.

"No way. He almost killed us earlier." Itadori says while fixing his bloodied appearance, to which Y/N nods to. Choso definitely was after their heads.

"Todo too. Are you giving off freaky pheromones or something?" panda adds, "is Y/N also going to say you're her brother?"

That..

That was unnecessary. Y/N feels a sharp pain coming from her chest to which she ignores, and Itadori could only keep quite. Right, not everyone knows about him..

By their reaction, panda decides not to say anything else as he had probably touched on a sensitive subject.

"But he has created a disturbance. We must take advantage of it." Kamo says, breaking the awkward silence.

"i've still got two cores left, so i'll go out front. If we all attack, we can create an opening. No matter what, we must retrieve the prison realm."

Panda says. He's right about the prison realm thing; as everyone has probably seen, Gojo disappearing for more than a few hours has led to havoc and deaths that were irreversible. Curse users, who were afraid of the sorcerer, began to cause trouble once again.

This shows how much of a fair fight it would be without the strongest. Almost everyone in the world of jujutsu feared Gojo the most, but who is there to fear when he's finally gone?

"Can you move, Y/N?" panda ask.

"Yeah.." she replies, cracks appearing from below her, "I've got my technique ready. sorry, but i'm not eating anyone tonight.." she says as a grinning mouth appears on the ground. It bared a full set of sharp teeth.

'Argh.. i feel so..'

With the amount of cursed and transfigured humans that she came across.. she probably ate most of them. it made her want to throw up, seeing as she had probably consumed at least one living human.

While everyone began to approach Geto, cursed tools and techniques ready, Uraume is quick to interrupt.

Everyone froze.

Literally.

ICE FORMATION..