The club
11:24pm
Mikey's POV

" WHAT YOU DOING?"I said loud for Javen to hear me because she couldn't hear me the first time.

"I'm with Malaysha in the kitchen making tacos for the girls because they all drunk and shit swimming." Javen said through the phone.

"AND DONT BE YELLING AT ME NIGGA!" She said back laughing.

"Not my fault you acted deaf and shit" I said to her laughing.

She started laughing through the phone but stopped.

I heard yelling through the phone.

"Facetime me." I said to her over the phone.

She hung up the phone and I was bout to get mad but she ended up FaceTiming me.

When I answered she propped the phone up quick and dropped her apron she was cooking with on the floor and ran outside to where the pool was.

She stared running back into the kitchen reaching for her gun.

"What the hell going o- KILLA LOOK OUT!" Is all I heard on Javen's phone before it hung up.

I couldn't see nothing because the phone had fell.

I heard Dess voice yell for Killa to look out buy I just don't know for what.

I called her phone multiple times and she didn't pick up.

"AYE MIKEY WHY YOU ALL OVER THERE LOOKING SCARED SND SHIT!" Ace said to me laughing.

This nigga here.

"Aye yall we gotta go cause some happen with the girls but I don't know what." Lucas said.

"Man I was just on the phone with Javen and heard some shit in that house I was just bout to say the same shit." I said as we all got our shit and got in the car.

"Man Maylasha on the phone with me and she was walking down stairs cause she said some bout making tacos with Killa and how Jayda them was drunk and shit."Lucas said swerving infront of a car.

"The phone had hung up and I couldn't even get her to answer after I kept calling her." Lucas said.

This man speeding and shit gone have us killed before we can see what's going on.

"Man I tried calling Jayda shit she ain't even picking up bruh."Dominic said.

"Dess ass ain't answering either pissing me off."Future said.

I'm the only young nigga in the car besides Monate ass in this mother fucker with grown ass niggas.

We pulled up at the house and ran inside to see what was going on.

It was silent.

I ran out to where the pool and shit was and don't see nothing.

"AYE MAN YALL STOP FUCKING PLAYING DAWG WHERE YALL ASS AT!" Monate yelled.

"Man let's check up stairs." Keyontae said as we all ran up the stairs looking for where the fuck the girls could be at.

"Aye hell nawl don't tell me this blood bruh." Monate said looking  at one of the room.

I ran over to the room seeing it was blood on the floor.

"Ah fuck no!" Future said shaking his head backing up.

"MAN WHAT THE FUCK!" Lucas yelled as we ran back down stairs to see what happen.

"WHAT NIGGA!" Ace said.

"All the phones in the pool and shit that's why they ain't answer." Lucas said looking frustrated.

"Man my girl pregnant and if some happen to her I'm painting this whole fucking state red on my grand daddy!" Lucas said punching a hole in the wall.

"Man where the fuck they ass could be..." I said to myself.

"AYE DURK SEE IF YOU CAN HACK INTO THE LAST PLACE JAYDA WAS IN THIS AIR BNB!" Domonic said on his phone.

"You gotta tracker on her and shit?" Lucas said.

"Man hell nawl."He said.

"Me and her been talking for almost a year now and she didn't tell y'all cause she wanted to keep it on the low till she was ready....and one day we just started sharing locations and shit." He said to Lucas.

"Oh ight..." Lucas said as he walked to the kitchen.

"Tacos..." I said smiling to myself because I know that's Javens favorite thing to cook.

"Man we been here for to long and they ass ain't here bruh let's just go look for em outside this fucking house." Keyontae said.

"Man I just don't know who would want to take they ass-..."Montae said before stopping his words.

"What nigga spit it out!" Lucas said.

"Don..."Monate mumbled

"NIGGA WHAT WE CANT HEAR YOU!" Lucas yelled.

"DON NIGGA! FUCKING DON ASS!" Montae yelled putting his hands over his face.

"Who is Don?" I asked.

"Killa's ex...they dated when she was young as hell at the time and he was way older then her ass...she ended up breaking shit off with his fuck ass when she found some stuff out about him." Lucas said.

"Found what out?" I asked.

"He had a baby mama and shit and she called his ass while he was in jail and said she was done with em." Monate said.

"Damn...double homicide." Keyontae said.

"BITCH!" Ace said after him.

"Y'all niggas bruh." I said face palming myself.

"Man so what we gone do..?" Ace asked.

"Kill that fuck nigga and I know where his ass at to!" Lucas said.

Thoughts on what's going on?