Dᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴏɴ - 7

Start from the beginning

He looked at her with a bit surprise at the said. He couldn't sense anything.

"So what is this training you mentioned? About your sensing." - He asked.

"I had to memorize and find the differences between the different grades and the different possible curses of each as well memorize and make the differences between the aura of the different people and their ages." - She explained.

Fushiguro had a shocked expression. - 'So, it's not just the curses but also the people? What is she?' - He thought to himself in amazement yet also with a bit discomfort as he didn't know what bothered him about her so much.

"Prepare yourself, they are coming." - This took him back from his thoughts and instantly prepared himself to summon his dog.

"Watch out!" - She screamed as a first-grade curse appeared beside Fushiguro and knocked him at the wall which wounded his head.

"R-run!" - Fushiguro shouted to Y/n who was still shocked from the curse's sudden attack.

She didn't listen to him, instead she brought back her composure in a second and attacked the curse. She used fist filled with a big flow of cursed energy. This affected the curse as the strength she used was pretty overwhelming. She sent the curse in every direction in the room with every hit she dealt to it.

Fushiguro was watching her in amazement. - 'She is really good in combat fighting.' - He thought to himself but right after that his expression changed to a serious one. He stood up slowly and summoned his dog. Y/n sensed it and took a notice of what he did.

She backed up a bit, letting his dog attack the almost destroyed curse, when suddenly the high-grade curse, she had mentioned, made a surprise attack from behind. With one blow it sent her in another room through the wall. Fushiguro took a glimpse from what happened. - "L/n-san!" - He shouted but the first-grade curse tried to attack him, luckily, his cursed dog stopped and destroyed it.

Meanwhile, Itadori and Kugisaki were taking care of the next floor and were fighting against the other first-grade curse.

"Wh-what was that?!" - Kugisaki asked worriedly, looking behind.

At this moment the curse tried to attack her but Itadori kicked the curse sending it to the other half of the room.

"I don't know but I hope they are fine!" - Itadori answered, trying to reassure them both.

"I hope so too..." - Kugisaki gritted her teeth as the curse stood up and was about to attack.

Right after his dog destroyed the first-grade curse, Fushiguro followed the high-grade one that was already in the other room with Y/n and was about to attack her again. He noticed she was wounded badly after the outburst the curse did.

As it stroke at her again a big cloud of dust appeared all around the curse. Fushiguro had his arms in front of his face to protect himself from the impact that never came. In the rush, his dog was released.

As he slowly put down his arms and looked up, taking a notice of what was going on in front of him, his eyes widened in surprise. Y/n, even though she was badly hurt and covered in wounds, bruises and blood, stood in front of him.

"H-how..." - He mumbled to himself.

The curse was surprised. In the short time, before it tried to attack again in panicp, Y/n was able to create her domain.

"Ryoiki tenkai: Bloody water" - As she said that, everything turned black. The only things that could be seen were both of them, the curse and the bloody water that they stood on. Suddenly, hands covered with blood appeared from the water, grabbing on the curse's body and dragging it deep in the water.

'That was quite interesting.' - Sukuna thought to himself as he felt her domain and smirked. - 'You are catching my interest towards you even more.'

Once her domain disappeared, she fell down on her knees. Fushiguro stood still after what he saw.

"A-are you alright, Fushiguro-san?" - She asked. He was taken aback by her words and got closer to her holding her back.

"I am! But what about you?!" - He asked, visibly worried about her condition.

"I am, don't worry. This is nothing." - Y/n said calmly as she showed a small smile.

He saw it and blushed a bit at the sight of her smiling as he never saw it till now.

"We should take you back to the school to treat your wounds!" - He said with concern in his voice.

"Don't worry about me. Let's find Yuuji and Nobara first and make sure they are fine." - She said as she stood up.

Right at this moment Itadori and Kugisaki rushed to them.

"Hey, what happened?! Are you alright?!" - Kugisaki asked worriedly.

"Y/n?! Are you alright?! You are hurt really bad!" - Itadori asked as he yelled frantically at the sight of wounded Y/n.

She nodded. - "Don't worry, I'm fine. How about you two?"

"We are fine. We were fighting against a first-grade curse and a few more low-grade curses when they vanished into thin air." - Kugisaki explained.

"Ah, I see." - Y/n smiled at them.

'Was it because of her domain expansion?' - Fushiguro thought to himself.

"Anyway, more importantly, we must take you to the school right away!" - Itadori said in kind of a demanding tone. - "You are really badly hurt and it seems Fushiguro is too!"

Y/n just nodded and teleported the fourth of them back to the school.

This took the three students by surprise as they didn't expect this but soon got their composure back.

Then Y/n and Fushiguro entered the infirmary as Itadori and Nobara stood outside and waited for them, worried about the condition of the two.