𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚

It is now September 14.

Wilbur is currently having a bad day on his birthday.

Why?

Because,

Earlier today, Lovejoy, as you know as; Wilbur and his friends in a music group are having issues with the music production they're partnering with.

Not only that, but he's getting a lot of hate that he can't ignore because it's been directed at his friends.

And for the worst, he just lashed out at Tommy in Corpse's stream.

Yeah.

Wilbur was recently streaming with Dream, Karl, Corpse, Tommy, Valkyrae, Sykkuno, Ranboo, Tubbo and George for his birthday stream.

It's an among us stream with the boys and because he is fucking stressed, he suddenly snaps at Tommy.

What's the reason behind it anyway?

Tommy is talking non-stop loudly, because that's his online personality and has been shutting all doors directly at him.

"Can you shut the fuck up Tommy? And stop shutting all doors towards me. Geez, it's getting annoying"

And the sad thing is, the others laughed even though it wasn't a joke and even some of the chats are agreeing with him.

Wilbur, who didn't know what to do, just laughed with the others even though he didn't want to. It's like, his mouth and voice aren't responsive.

Tommy also laughed but Wilbur can see his painful expression and Tommy is just clearly faking it.

Pog through the pain I suppose.

After the stream, Wilbur directly went to apologize to Tommy in another call. Tommy thankfully accepted the call.

Tommy, as the sweetest but most chaotic best friend he is, did forgive him and said;

"It's okay, I know you're stressed from all the work that you need to do for the fans on your direct birthday so yeah big man! Happy birthday by the way! Your birthday gift will arrive probably later"

Then said his goodbye then hang-up

Wilbur felt really bad after that. Who wouldn't?

But what does Tommy mean about something with his gift?

Eh- his gift is probably a Tommy-like gift...

Isn't it?

Tommy, on the other hand, is doubting whether he should do this.

Tommy asked for advice from Jack since he's the only one who is quite close with Wilbur as well.

"Hey Big Man! I really need help. Wilbur just snapped at me and I'm not sure if I wanna collaborate with him and tell me that I'm Iphiclus from the BB bois... I mean, is it worth it? The others are not helping me at all and you're the only one I trust so what am I going to do? We're about to email him about the collab but I'm not sure" Tommy babbled

...

"Big Man?"

"Tommy... We're not alone" Jack sheepishly said

"YOU'RE IPHICLUS?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?" a familiar voice was heard

"CHARLIE?!? OH SHIT"

Yes.