𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙡?

It was the middle of the night on the same day where Tommy was out from his break, listening to some acoustic cover backgrounds and just casually chilling. It's been a busy week so they decided to just relax even for a little bit.

Each one of the members vented out their pasts, stress, problems, jealousy and more and each one of them also gave advice or tips.

Once a week, they will always hang out together or have a sleepover with no gadgets and/or WiFi to meditate their own state of mind. Bitzel suggested this.

On that very day, they will either continue to write songs, go to the beach or to the park, chilling or just having a pool party but just the 5 of them since it's still pandemic.

"Tomorrow afternoon, Tommy will probably be done streaming at that point, we have to do the acoustic cover of The nights by Avicii for Luke and record the song of Jealousy and Replaced by Iphiclus a.k.a Tommy's new song so you have to wake up early" Wisp reminded them

"We always wake up early" Deo glared

"I still have to talk to my editor for tomorrow's video" Tommy blurted out

"Then you do your thing" Luke sarcastically said

"Fuck you" Tommy jokingly said

"Woah! Guys look!" Bitzel handed out his phone to the others

"What the fuck- WE'RE ALREADY AT 50 THOUSAND SUBS?!? THAT'S SO BIG" Luke shouted

"My ears" Deo cried out

"I thought it's no phone time" Tommy mumbled

And they did that.

Tommy started playing with Corpse Husband even more and it shook the viewers on how secretly good in games with Tommy.

They played uno online and Tommy is actually tricky to play with.

They played tetris while answering the viewers questions and learned even more fact about Tommy.

Tommy almost slid up the fact they he moved to a different house—

They did more songs and covers.

Tommy wrote songs that are directly at his best friends or the business bay and the others as well. He's currently writing songs for the DreamSMP lore fandom.

The business bay let Luke create an animation channel where he created some animations. Luke is currently making an animation video from all of their original songs and some DreamSMP animations since Tommy requested it. Wisp sometimes helps if he ever has free time.

The channel is called "BBbois animates". He decided that the channel name is their official 2nd shared channel even though Luke is mainly active at this but he still wants to share it with his lovely best friends.

Channel stats?

The BB bois - 121,577 subscribers - 1,689,000 channel views

BBbois animates - 54,900 subscribers - 300,898,456 channel views

It was an overwhelming feeling yet, amazing.

They just received the YouTube silver play button for hitting a hundred thousand subscribers. They hang the achievement on the corner decorated wall in their own recording room. It's their music achievement after all.

The channel's subscribers and viewers kept on asking to have a face reveal but some defended them that it is their decision and that the fellow viewers should respect it.

"Guys... We have a problem" Wisp slowly started

"Wait what? Is it about the drawing tablet again?" Luke said, not looking up to his computer

"Uhm.. No but it's even worse" Wisp closed his eyes and looked defeated

"What about it? Did someone know our secret?" Deo quite joked at the last bit

"Uhm.. Kinda?" Wisp asked

"WHAT?!?" The rest of the members, said altogether

"Some of them kinda gave some suspicions that Iphiclus is Tommyinnit and the rest of us are the business bay..? But only a few though..." Wisp announced, looking worse than ever

"Shit.. " Bit whispered

"I think I have an idea... " Tommy stated

"Okay... Make sure your plan isn't stupid and dumb" Wisp answered

And...

Tommy's plan worked.

How?

"Pogger song and singers! Especially Iphiclus ;)" - Tommyinnit

Tommy wrote a song with the rest of the business bay of the DreamSMP lore theme but it's the Minecraft player, Tommyinnit's pov

The plan is, the official Tommyinnit channel will react to it since he accidentally came across with the video and he will comment and 'flirt' with Iphiclus, as you know as Tommy itself. Okay..What the—

The BB bois created an Instagram and a Twitter account for updates or just being themselves but... Online.

Their viewers are mostly from the DSMP fandom.

The official BB bois account followed no one because the others might have caught their secret.

Tommyinnit is still constantly 'flirting' with Iphiclus and that some people are quite fussing over it and the members of the band just laughed it off.

The DSMP members as well as other YouTubers that Tommy usually plays with started to listen to the BB bois original songs and covers. Some react to it through Twitch and some comments in their YouTube account. The others are also subscribed to the animation channel and keep on reacting to it whenever it posts a notification.

Tommy has to stay his cool even though it's pretty difficult to keep up with the act since he can't act that well whenever the DSMP members talk about Iphiclus or Meges or anyone in the band.

The SBI plus Ranboo and Tubbo started talking and streaming with Tommy again and the youngest couldn't be happier even more. It still affects him about his insecurities about the whole thing but luckily, the Business bay is always there by his side no matter what.

All is well. No problems, no drama, just peace.

Until....

Tommy kinda made a mistake—

Oops I guess?