I walked her towards the room where abeoji was .

I didn't walked in because I want to give her some alone time with her appa.

I leaned on the door letting myself calm down.

After a couple of minutes......i felt better....and called noona to inform about abeoji's demise.

Then I walked in the room and I saw y/n siting on the floor near abeoji's bed holding his lifeless hand.

She wasnt crying infact she wasn't even blinking properly.

I looked away to avoid my newly formed tears to flow looking at her.

I sniffed and walked towards the bed.

I saw abeoji's lifeless body on the bed....he looked as if he was just sleeping.

I gulped my saliva and then looked at y/n.

I bend in front of her.

Tae - " Y/n....let's go."

I said holding her arm.

She didn't moved.

I tugged her arm a little and she looked at me her eyes showing that she don't want to go.

Tae - " We need to go now y/n..hmm?.......because we need to bode a proper farewell to him later."

I tried hard but my voice still broke at the end.

I pulled her up without her effort..and pulled her out of the room....she was still looking back at abeoji's body as if pleading him to wake up and stop her....but alas! That wasn't going to happen.

Time skip

We were sitting in my car...and the driving towards home.

Y/n was still sitting blankly....she looked calm from outside but I know there must be a chaos going inside her.

I keep on taking few glances of her while driving to see if she is okay.

Few seconds later I was still driving when y/n said something.

Y/n - " Where are you going?"

She said looking at the road in the front with an urgent voice

Tae - " We are going home."

Y/n - " This is not the way towards my home."

She said looking at me with a panicked face.

Tae - " We are going to my home y/n....you will stay there."

She shook her head vigoursly

Y/n - " Noo....I don't want to go anywhere else....take me to my home."

Tae - " But y/n you will be alone there."

She keep on shaking her head.

Y/n - " Noo..noo.noo..take me to my home."

Her eyes started welling as she said this.

I stopped the car at the side and turned towards her.

I know her mental state is messed up right now...she is not able to think wisely...and I understand that.

I cupped her face.

Tae - " Y/n.."

She looked at me with pleading red eyes

Tae - " Y/n...you need to come with me to my home....we need to prepare for abeoji's funeral....and secondly there is n-no one at your house...you will be alone."

I said calmly and slowly.

She looked down and I know she understood.

Tae - " Ok?"

She nodded hesitantly.

I again started driving.

Y/n's POV

I didn't wanted to go anywhere else but my home....because don't know why I was thinking what if I reach home and see appa there waiting for me....what if I reach home and all of this turns into just a nightmare...that would be so good.

But deep inside I know this can't be true this is not a nightmare...and when I will reach home I will only be welcomed by darkness and loneliness....and I don't think I can handle it.....so finally I agreed to go to Tae's house.

Time skip
Tae's POV

We reached home and the first person we met was appa.

He looked at me and then y/n... looking at his eyes I realized he cried too.

Appa slowly walked towards y/n who was looking down and engulfed her in a hug.

Mr.Kim - " Stay strong, my child."

He wispered to her

Y/n quickly hugged him back and her tears again made there way out.

Noona also came and saw y/n...she went and caressed her back while she was still hugging appa.

Then she broke the hug and sniffed.

Y/n - " I want to go to the room"

She said still looking down.

Appa nodded and gestured me to show her the room

I took her to the room.

Tae - " If you need anything call me huh?"

She nodded still looking down and shut the door.

I have never seen y/n this helpless and soulless ever...she is not even raising her head..... honestly I am not liking seeing y/n like this....I just want her to be back to normal....the way she always was.....I know it would take time but I am ready to help her with this.

I know some messed up things happened between me and her in the past....but I don't care about them anymore.....no matter what , she is my.........friend...I can't see her like this anymore....it just pains my heart to see her like this.

To be continued

Vote if you liked this chapter 👇

And tell me your thoughts in the comments

Firstly I am sorry because I know you didn't liked the fact that y/n's dad died🙏

Secondly tell what you think about Tae's thoughts in the last.

See you in the next one....bye🖐️

💜💜💜💜💜