Chapter - 5

Three of them sitting inside the café while taking to each other. Y/N sat infront of two man who seems close to each other. "Y/N he is my best friend and also My business partner," He said and  Y/N nodded her head. "What work you do?" She asked to Jungkook. "I am CEO of my Father's Company, Jeon Electronics," Her eyes widen and she look towards Jimin and He awkwardly smile.

"So you are Unnie's brother-in-law right?" She asked and Jimin gulp and smile. "Aren't you guys going to your house for dinner?" He asked and Jungkook look towards his watch before speaking.

"Y/N, Mina must be waiting for us, Would you like to come with me or you will go back to your house?" He said and She smile. "Of course, I'll come with you, I miss her," She said and Jungkook Nodded his head.

"I am coming too," Jimin said and they nodded, they all walk out from the cafe and walk towards there car. Jimin ride his own car while Y/N give company to Jungkook and ride his car.

There was a silent in whole journey but its not awkward one but its just comfortable one. As they reach to the place but seeing unfamiliar place she look towards him.

He look at her and seeing her face he know what she want to ask. "Mina, She lived here, I want to keep her safe," He said and park his car. They saw jimin car there but he just stop there waiting for them.

Jimin look kinda bothered but he hide when he saw them walking towards him. Jungkook ring the bell and someone open the door, she is a young lady, She smile at jungkook and greet him. "What brings you here Mr. Jeon," She asked. Y/N look inside trying to find Mina.

The young lady gulp and give them space to walk inside. "Where is Mina?" Y/N asked. She awkwardly smile and bowed. "Little princess is sleeping inside the room," She said and Jungkook sign.

"Maybe we should comeback tomorrow,"  Jungkook suggested and Jimin nodded. Y/N feel kinda strange and she look towards the woman. "When she sleep?" Y/N asked. The lady smile and said,"About an... hour ago," She said and shutter.

Y/N look towards Jungkook and Jimin. "If she sleep an hour ago, Why her toys are there and why her iPad light is still on, the bowl of ice cream, are you eating it? because it doesn't melt," She said and She gulp down and look towards Jungkook who seems suspicious too.

"Where is her room?" Y/N said and Jungkook walk towards her room followed by Y/N and Jimin. He open the door and its dark there, while the girl is sleeping on the bed peacefully.

Jungkook let out a sign and look towards Y/N," Lets not disturb her, we will meet her tomorrow, " He said and She hold his hand. "Something is wrong Jungkook," She said in fear. Jungkook look towards her,"She is afraid of dark, When she was in the hospital we will never closed her room light because she is afraid and never sleep if the room is dark," She said and Jungkook hold her shoulder.

"Maybe she slept with the lights on and once she fell in deep sleep, Ryuin closed the light," He said and Y/N shook her head. She open the lights and walk towards her bed. Jimin and jungkook look towards her and let her do what she is doing. She caress her hair and softly call her name. "Mina, look I come to meet you," She said in unsure voice but mina doesn't woke up, she lightly shook her but still she doesn't woke up.

She gulp and hold her hand to check her pulse. She look towards Jungkook as the tears start gathering in her eyes. "Something wrong, her pulse rate are low," she said, His heart drop when he hear her. He quickly walk closer to them,  "Call Mrs. Bae... " She said and he take out mobile before calling her.

He give his mobile to Y/N and carry Mina in his arm before walking out. Mrs. Bae receive the call, "Hello Mr. Jeon," She said and being cut by Y/N "Maam mina pulse rate is dropping. We are on our way to hospital," She Said and took a Deep breath. "I'll coming, just reach there as soon as possible," She Said And Y/N hang up the call. She walk out from the house followed by Jimin.

She look back towards the girl And hold her hand. "You are coming with us," She Said, She drag her to the car And push her inside harshly. She walk towards Jungkook car And Hold Mina in her arms.

Jungkook start his car engine and drive his car faster. Mina body start to feel cold due, Y/N hug her tightly as her tears start falling. "Just hold yourself you can do this Mina, Just for sometime And you will be fine,"

_____

"How is she?" Jungkook And Jimin along with the babysitter standing infront of Mina room while Y/N And Mrs. Bae checking her up. "Her condition is getting worst Mr. Jeon, Currently she is sleeping, I give her injection, If you didn't bring her before she might goes in coma Or even worst, she would be dead," Mrs. Bar Said And everyone listening her, "I want to check the medicine, can you bring that to me," She asked And Ryuin gulp down.

"I will bring that to you," She Said And about to walk when Y/N came out And stop her."You are not going anywhere alone, I will go and bring those medicine by myself And you will be with me," She Said And walk closer to her. "If you are the One behind this, I swore to God, I will burred you alive in the grave by myself," She Said while glaring at her.

_____