Chapter Eleven: Hana Trix

Start from the beginning

"Oh, hey." Leo greeted gently, as Hana slowly made her way over to him. "You're the girl I saw back at the nurse's office." Hana just stared at him, Leo looking on with confusion. "Uh... is everything alright?" He asked.

"You are Leo. You are the new boy." Hana spoke softly in a monotonous tone of voice.

"Uh, yes. That's me." Leo replied calmly. "Are you feeling better after whatever happened to you?"

"Of course." Hana nodded gently to him. She slowly stepped up closer to him, showing a small innocent smile on her face. "I have been wanting to see you for a long time."

"What? I've only been here for less than a week, and you've wanted to see me for longer?" Leo questioned.

Hana smiled, as she nuzzled next to Leo. "Do you want to hang out? I know a nice place."

"Well... actually..." Leo hesitated. He did have some spare time and he could use it to get to know Hana better. She looked like she really wanted to be friends. "I guess... we could hang out for little while."

"Great." Hana smiled. She began tugging Leo's arm so he could follow her. "This way. I'll show you where I like to spend my time."

Not far from the two, Tessa was now walking down a hallway that intersected with theirs. However, that was short-lived as she heard footsteps coming down the hallway. Instinctively, Tessa ran over to the side of the wall, and hiding behind one of the support beam pillars. The auburn-hair kept hidden, until she saw who it was that was coming down the hall. But, to Tessa's surprise, it was Leo, and he was being led out of the building by that girl, Hana, and her arm was linked with his.

Tessa clutched onto the pillar. 'What the... what's going on?' Suddenly, she saw Hana look to her direction, and Tessa quickly hid. She hid there until she heard the doors close, and then stepped out of her hiding place. 'I'd better go and tell Braedey about Hana and what they might be getting into.' She thought, and she headed off to try and find the brunette.

Tessa eventually found Braedey down at the library, and the latter was now being informed by the former about the girl that Leo is with, and that she might be troublesome.

"Are you saying what you saw is correct?" Braedey now asked to Tessa after being told.

"Yes. I saw Leo with Hana in the hallway, and it looks like she's dragging him about." Tessa informed.

"Should I know something or anything about her before we do anything to try and stop her from doing anything suspicious?" Braedey asked to Tessa.

"She can use a type of magic. However, her spells don't always work at times." Tessa clarified to Braedey. "For example, she can accidentally turn someone into an animal or item, or shrink someone by accident, even switch bodies, or make someone younger or older, even being able to switch one's genders."

"I see. Her magic can work, but it can backfire on her in more ways than one." Braedey cupped his chin in thought. "Anything else to add?"

"Well, Hana is some kind of a closeted pervert." Tessa whispered to Braedey, so not to draw attention. "And I know this, since I took a chance to look into her locker. What I saw in there confirmed it; there looked to be smut novels in her locker." She informed him.

"Whoa." Was all Braedey could say.

"Yeah. I guess she really wants to be intimate with someone, so I'd advise you to get to Leo and tell him at once." Tessa said to Braedey.

"I'll do whatever I can." Braedey nodded. "Thanks for the heads-up, Tessa." He then gave her a quick peck on the cheek by accident, and he ran off to find Leo.