They are going to welcome Shuhua to their family warmly just like when Soojin and Yejun brought Shuhua to their house the first time.

===

S O O J I N -

I bit my lower lip as I walk closer to them. As much as Shuhua looks so cute in her brother's embrace it's not the time for thinking like this.

"I have heard a lot about you from her yesterday. Thank you for loving my sister. My name is David. I hope she isn't giving you a hard time." I somehow felt comfortable both him and Shuhua has this tone of voice where it is very soothing to here.

"Oh no she isn't giving me a hard time at all. She's my cute ball of sunshine." I lowered my head feeling shy of what I just said. I glanced back and glared at Soyeon when I heard her snort.

Shuhua pulled away from her brother and look at me. Her eyes were looking at me tenderly. "JinJin hug." I giggled at how cute Shuhua is. I can never understand how she changes her mood faster than the flash.

Awhile ago she was angry then became the cutest crying girl then now she's still cute but more cuter. I can never get tired of her.

I opened my arms to welcome her in a warm hug. I didn't even realize that I was still holding her supposed to be lunch. "You should eat first, I brought your tangsuyuk and abalone udon." I whispered to her ear.

My breath hitched when she snuggled even closer to my neck if that's possible.

"As much as I don't want to ruin the moment but I'm hungry Shu. Let's eat first." It was Yuqi we turned to look at her and she was being treated like a baby by Soyeon. "Did you eat already Ahia?" Shuhua pulled away a little.

"Yeah I already did." this time it was me who snuggled closer to her. I really love how her peach scent. It's addicting. I heard someone cleared their throat. I pulled away from Shuhua and saw my mother clearing her throat out.

This is so embarrassing. I have completely forgot about their existence again. I took a deep breath, "Shuhua mom and dad already knows about us." I mumbled while holding her hand. "Oh really?" I look at her blankly. I was expecting a more bigger reaction but she just replied like that.

"Auntie and Uncle, I hope you won't kill me from dating your daughter." my mouth went agape as I watch her talk to my parents.

"Ahh." I said as I put the chopsticks right in front of her mouth with a piece of meat fritters. I smiled as I feed her. "Don't push yourself too much later, me, my parents, Yejin your older brother and our friends that loves and care for you will be cheering for you. I don't want you to hurt yourself okay?" I'm actually very worried like really worried for Shuhua.

Not just because soccer is one of the sports that gets the most injury but because I don't want my baby honeyshu in pain.

I'm sure that if Shuhua has the ability to read minds she's probably laughing at me right now and even our friends. I show affection towards her but I keep my loving thoughts just inside me.

Just like the saying that 'Every fairy tales begins in pain before they have their happy ending.' but I don't really believe in happy ending.

Because when you say 'happy ending' it's more like the whole story has come to an end when in fact it doesn't really end just like that but of course for the sake of fairy tales that we grew up on we have the so called 'happy ending'.